Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis_Christ View Post
Bongo Planet does sound painful. I Got Rabies however sounds like pure gold.
Hahaha!
Yes EC,that one is quite a treat.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Pirate of Bengal

If V isn't back by Monday...I'll post a Bangladeshi Horror short film here but without subtitles and for myself...I'll watch Night Shyamalan's The Village & the remake of Wicker Man for the first time at Tuesday evening.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:17 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
If V isn't back by Monday...I'll post a Bangladeshi Horror short film here but without subtitles and for myself...I'll watch Night Shyamalan's The Village & the remake of Wicker Man for the first time at Tuesday evening.
Whoa! For Roshiq's sake I really hope V returns. That could be a night that leaves scars.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
If V COMES back by Monday...

I WILL POST A TOPLESS PICTURE
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

I mean, I've already seen them and all - you should really invest in some blinds.

If V isn't back by Monday I swear to God I will revert back to the Ferretchucker who joined in 2006! I will only ever post in the picture thread, will use text language non stop and will start arguments about the most pointless things whilst at the same time desperately will seek your approval.

The Ferrets like it...
Old 04-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Evil Dead

Why all the ruckus for if V doesn't come back? If he wants some time off, give it to him. He isn't chained to this website. If he doesn't come back, that's his choice.

Why don't instead of making all of these threads concerning his absence, you focus that same time and energy into creating things to keep this forum alive... if it really means that much to you?

Someone else can take over tournaments, if that's the only complaint, and your reason for thinking this place is dead.

I mean come on, the place is called "horror.com", not "___V___.com".

All this fanfic that everyone keeps saying they have created, post it! Give everyone something to read/laugh at.

It isn't the end of the world, nor this forum because we lost one member.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiricClown View Post
Why all the ruckus for if V doesn't come back? If he wants some time off, give it to him. He isn't chained to this website. If he doesn't come back, that's his choice.

Why don't instead of making all of these threads concerning his absence, you focus that same time and energy into creating things to keep this forum alive... if it really means that much to you?

Someone else can take over tournaments, if that's the only complaint, and your reason for thinking this place is dead.

I mean come on, the place is called "horror.com", not "___V___.com".

All this fanfic that everyone keeps saying they have created, post it! Give everyone something to read/laugh at.

It isn't the end of the world, nor this forum because we lost one member.
hey now.....we made a big to-do when you left in a huff awhile back...oh wait.....no we didn't ;)
Old 04-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiricClown View Post
Don't you see, that's the point. V made the ultimate sacrifice to save this place. He left to give us something to talk about! And both the threads talking about him have been some of the funniest shit I've seen here for a while.

(I don't actually take this seriously enough to consider in an ultimate sacrifice, I'm just a fool for melodrama)

The Ferrets like it...
Old 04-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Heaven for the climate

If Chrono posts a topless picture, I will post a topless picture. And by topless, I mean skinless.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:18 PM
Evil Dead

I'm just having fun with the thread.I'm new here and dont know V from shinola.That said,its a fun place but sparsely populated.Any contributor to the place would be missed.
Old 04-16-2010, 06:57 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Krell View Post
I'm just having fun with the thread.I'm new here and dont know V from shinola.That said,its a fun place but sparsely populated.Any contributor to the place would be missed.
For me that's one of the thing that makes HDC fun. Not a huge amount of people here compared to other forums so we all kinda know each other a lot better. I know the word gets thrown around a bit too much but it is much more of a community than just a forum.

The Ferrets like it...