Old 12-15-2013, 02:13 AM
Little Boo

Hey Folks!

Currently I'm in the process of co- directing my debut feature film, - Porcelain Presence.

It's actually a psychological thriller as opposed to a horror, but it does have a lot of horror elements to it!

If you're interested, I'd love for you to take a look at the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GozX0zQhZWs - All feedback is welcome! Thank You :)

This is the synopsis:

"From a young age Brian has always been obsessed with Porcelain Dolls, now in his adult life he dominates his vulnerable wife Anna into living out his twisted fantasy.

After moving to a new neighbourhood it seems that their relationship that has been built upon violence and fear is not going to stay hidden forever, as in this town - nothing stays secret for long. Anna's life takes a tragic turn when their unhealthy relationship is eventually unearthed by two of their nosy neighbours, Sharon and Penny. After a brief but violent struggle, Brian's torment is finally bought to an end.

Standing over his corpse the women are thrown into turmoil as they desperately try to decide their next move. However it soon becomes clear that they were not the only ones to witness Brian's untimely demise and they must battle with their emotions to discover the truth before its too late".

It's all legit and everything, we're currently looking for a distribution deal! - Here is the IMDb page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2572090/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Thanks if you do check it out!

Last edited by _____V_____; 12-15-2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Tags
creepy dolls, dolls, films, horror, movies, thriller