Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-28-2003, 10:36 PM
Tek12

Looking for movie that scaried me as a kid

Hi everyone. I'm new here and this is my first post. But lets get down to business. OK There was a movie i saw hella days ago when i was a kid. It was a bout this little girl being stuck in a mirror. That is all i can remember but it scared me as a kid and i couldn't look into a mirror after seen that. I think someone killed her and her spirt was in the mirror or something like that. It was like an 80's movie. Does anyone know the movie i'm talking about??
Old 10-29-2003, 01:23 AM
igot2gocheckit

that mirror movie

Hey,

The only movies I remember that had a chick stuck in a mirror is Candyman... I don't think it was 80s though, and the chick was only in the mirror at the end... Other ideas are: There was a tv show on Nikelodeon called "Are You Afraid Of The Dark?" and I recall an episode featuring a young girl in the mirror... again, not from 80s.... or it might be something to do with Bloody Mary.... the lady in the mirror who comes to get you if you say "Bloody Mary" 13 times into a mirror.... Hmmm.... could be 80s but not sure of movies featuring that character... try looking up horror movies from the 80s and reading their plots....

Good luck!

Mel
Old 10-29-2003, 12:17 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Girl in a mirror, huh? Maybe Prince of Darkness or one of the Mirror, Mirror movies but I doubt it. I'd have to hear more about it.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:56 PM
Tek12

I can't remember much about the movie cus i was a little kid and watching was kind of hard to do. All i can remember is this little girl's spirt being trapped in a mirror and should could move around only within mirrors. I think the girl was killed and that is how she got trapped there. I also remember a sense that takes place in a graveyard. Oh yea. The movie is placed in a castle or mansion. Hopefully this helps.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:44 PM
Evil Dead

After reading your first post I was gonna say one of the Poltergeist movies, but after the post above I now have no idea. Sorry.
Old 10-31-2003, 05:58 AM
Tek12

Yea i know it isn't that. I was hoping someone have seen it to before. I guess it could of just been a nightmare then a movie i've seen.
Old 11-04-2003, 04:11 PM
does anybody read this?

it could have been that fucking marykate and ashly olsen movie double toil and trouble or some shit like that.

or maybe one of those goosebumps episodes
Old 11-13-2003, 04:34 PM
Hellacious Demon

It was probably the goosebumps episode called let's get invisible.not '80s though.
Old 11-30-2003, 07:59 PM
Hellraiser

maybe "the watcher in the woods". sounds like it.