Old 08-11-2018, 10:00 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
Now I'm unsure of what I can and can't say on these boards. Can someone provide a list of banned words.
It's not banned words. From what Cheeba posted it seems like a total disrespect towards other members involving violent threats.

Old 08-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Banned

At the same time, others were threatening my life. It was in 2015 when I received those infractions and the Tory government had tried to run my disabled ass into an early grave.

Plus, I'm a Liberal and believe in free speech, and not allowing me to speak freely threatens me. That explains my current opposition towards Cheeba.

But what current event has triggered me to remember the past. BREXIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MovieLover12; 08-11-2018 at 10:16 AM.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:14 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
At the same time, others were threatening my life. It was in 2015 when I received those infractions and the Tory government had tried to run my disabled ass into an early grave.
So leave it in the past

Old 08-11-2018, 10:17 AM
Banned

I've added more to the last post, and I fear that one day they'll successfully end my life.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:

Plus, I'm a Liberal and believe in free speech, and not allowing me to speak freely threatens me. That explains my current opposition towards Cheeba.

But what current event has triggered me to remember the past. BREXIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Free speech protects you from being persecuted by the government for things you say, not if you get banned or not on an internet forum

Quote:
I've added more to the last post, and I fear that one day they'll successfully end my life.
I have no idea who you're talking about and don't really care. Just don't start trouble

Old 08-11-2018, 10:30 AM
Banned

You're right, I'd should forget about the past and go and shake myself loose, go wild and live like there's no tomorrow.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Now I'm unsure of what I can and can't say on these boards. Can someone provide a list of banned words.
coming from someone who has had their fair share of run-ins with admins elsewhere, just let it go. That last comment wasn't even necessary for anything else other than being a sign of defiance and as he even stated, he could ban you if he wanted to but he is a good guy which is a lot more than I can say for some other people that are admins on other message boards. Just take into consideration what he is saying and try not to lash out in such ways.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Banned

What do you mean by my having run-ins with moderators elsewhere?
Old 08-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Banned

I was referring to myself getting in trouble on another message board over something I let my emotions get in the way of and it turned into a whole big thing. This is a place for friendship and to come together with like-minded ideas. We are all here to have a good time and Escape all the bullshit that's going on in our lives otherwise. Let's just try to get along with each other and forget about petty bullshit. This message actually goes for someone else as well who I know is going to read this. But my point is, just heed cheeba's warning and just drop it man.
Old 08-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Banned

I'll drop it, and every other principle I hold too.