Old 09-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Evil Dead

Quick question about the Ring

So I'm watching The Ring right now, and according to Google, it's 145 minutes, but according to the player and wikipedia, it's 109 minutes, IMDb says it's 115 minutes, and google says it's 145 minutes. Is there some extended cut that I don't know about?
Old 09-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Evil Dead

Also...

[SPOILERS]

What if, when Aidan copied the tape and showed it to someone else, that person showed it to someone who had already seen the tape and lived? Would the curse stop then?
Old 09-27-2014, 10:21 PM
Little Boo

To your first question: maybe some of the info on one of the sites was funky, there might have been a mess up and the running time for one of the Ring movies was substituted? Not too sure about extended cuts, haven't heard anything like that.

Spoilers:

I think the person would have to repeat the whole taping/showing thing again. Since from what I get, it's kind of like a virus and it kind of mutates every time it gets given to someone else; that means that if someone already saw the movie, it would different enough on a second viewing that they're cursed again. This is just my thought on it, and could be very wrong.