Old 10-15-2014, 09:51 PM
Little Boo

Help finding a horror anthology episode

I've been trying to find this horror movie/episode for a while now and my Google searches have been fruitless. I

'm pretty sure it's part of a horror anthology TV series but I cannot find it. It's not from Tales from the Crypt, Masters of Horror, Fear Itself, or Twilight Zone.

* Spoilers below but it'd be kind of hard for someone to know if it was a spoiler if they haven't seen it, I guess... *

It involves a woman trying to find true love but she is secretly some kind of aquatic looking monster. (possibly only at night?) She can only revert to her woman form permanently after her true love sees and accepts her as the monster form.

I remember it being kind of weird and I'd like to see it again. I'd appreciate any kind of help.

*** EDIT ***
OK, I feel really stupid because I found it within 10 minutes of making this post. I started going back through the list of Outer Limits episodes on Wikipedia again and it is the episode "First Anniversary." The plot is nothing like my description, apparently.

Last edited by Ambergris; 10-15-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: solved my own question; sorry to waste everyone's time :(