Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-25-2003, 04:59 PM
does anybody read this?

mine comes from a nickname from school. one day i came to school as a clown on halloween for a joke. several teachers asked me about it and one time a friend said "thats one crazy clown." since then it kinda stuck.

also i like freddy so thats where the pic comes from.
Old 11-25-2003, 07:31 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to teenagezombie
i chose teenagezombie as my sn because its the title of one of my favorite songs from The Murderdolls which happens to be my favorite band. My avatar is pinhead.....duh! he is my alltime favorite. (hint the whole i would fuck pinhead thing, cant memeber which thread i put that on oh well im sur ull see it) anyway my sig is a quote, its actually my quote i was siting in class one day bored as hell and it just came to me i later wrote a poem abt it and added it in a song

and no just cuz i said i would fuck pinhead, freddy, jason, or mike myers doesnt mean im totally weird or anythign......i actually would (i would actually be having sex with the actors who play the characters but they would have the mask or costume one w/e) i just thought maybe i should clear that up be4 u guys start thinkin im messed up or something. which (no offense) im normal compared to some of u and i mean that in the best way possible......seriously all of you seem pretty kool
Old 11-26-2003, 06:24 PM
does anybody read this?

all tho i do think that screwing pinhead would be a little weird, its not half as bad as what that guy (i forget who) said about wanting to enjoy death and making it last as long as he could. that was freaking weird.