Old 07-16-2017, 02:59 PM
Horror > Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Very sad to report. George Romero is dead. Let's watch NOTLD in his honor.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...716-story.html

Rest In Peace, Maestro.

Yeah, grand idea, MM. let's do that.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:24 PM
Evil Dead

Romero gone!?!?!!?? Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2017, 05:13 PM
This is a test

Well, I don't like to hear that.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:14 PM
Horror > Everything

RIP Martin Landau

Another legend.

Last edited by Repo'd; 07-16-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:54 AM
For Vendetta

The Colossus of horror cinema is gone.

A historic sad day for genre fans. Farewell salute to the real king of horror!
Old 07-20-2017, 08:06 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Chester Bennington was found dead today.

It's been a sad day for Linkin Park fans...
I don't care if liking Linkin Park is childish, I was only a child when I was given my first copy of Hybrid Theory on a burned CD. I was surrounded by suicidal friends and I was a lost bisexual-something with very religious parents. You ever find a band that seems to KNOW you? Almost every song you can relate too, you don't just know the lyrics, you've lived them. On days when you're alone with your own horrible thoughts you wish you had someone to drown out the voices and ease the pain. We all have that band. Linkin Park was mine. And Chester was that voice.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!
Old 07-21-2017, 03:10 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post

I don't care if liking Linkin Park is childish, I was only a child when I was given my first copy of Hybrid Theory on a burned CD. I was surrounded by suicidal friends and I was a lost bisexual-something with very religious parents. You ever find a band that seems to KNOW you? Almost every song you can relate too, you don't just know the lyrics, you've lived them. On days when you're alone with your own horrible thoughts you wish you had someone to drown out the voices and ease the pain. We all have that band. Linkin Park was mine. And Chester was that voice.
What is your favorite Linkin Park song?

Old 07-21-2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
What is your favorite Linkin Park song?
That's like asking a parent which child is their favorite. There are many songs with memories attached to them, special meanings that made the song all the more enjoyable or pulled me out of a dark place. Like 'Numb' for singing stupid duets with my best friend on long car rides back and forth between our places, or 'Leave Out All the Rest' which I have picked out for my funeral. A Thousand Suns is probably my favorite album. Just about every song is absolutely perfect. While people where jamming to that stupid Disney song 'Let it Go', I was blaring 'Iridescent'. But Meteora was the soundtrack to my childhood. My friends and I would play it constantly, and when we weren't listening to it we were watching the music videos on MTV. There's not just one song as my favorite, but it is easy to say Linkin Park is my favorite band, and always will be.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Old 07-23-2017, 12:14 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roiffalo View Post

Theres nothing childish about liking Linkin Park. I was a big fan of theirs in High School and Meteora helped me through a tough time. This one hit me hard.

Old 07-23-2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Theres nothing childish about liking Linkin Park. I was a big fan of theirs in High School and Meteora helped me through a tough time. This one hit me hard.
I appreciate that, Villain.
It effected me more than I thought it would, so much so I didn't sleep at all that night. I can't even imagine what his family and close friends are going through.