Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers

Old 03-26-2013, 09:26 PM
Scares Little Kids

Ever wanted to be a film producer or have a walk on role in a film? only 9 days left

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ma-horror-film

ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT:

We are excited to announce the kickstarter launch of our latest independent film endeavor, “Ovulation”. This is the 7th major film project from Faux Pas Films and we would love to share it with you. There's still time for you to become a part of the movie.

Here is a brief synopsis of the film:

Azura is woman obsessed with becoming a mother. She is meticulously monitoring her ovulation cycle to try and conceive with her apathetic boyfriend. After months of trying, her obsession is rapidly growing worse. When she finally reaches her breaking point and finds out a hidden secret, how far will she go to become pregnant? Not everyone is conceived out of love.

The film’s cast line up includes Lynn Lowry (The Crazies, Cat People), Chelsey Garner (Nobody Gets Out Alive), Mandi Johnson (Cyclical Effect), Willy Adkins (Bacon -The Movie, Loving Betrayal), Colleen Elizabeth Miller (Howling Moon, Paranormal Calamity), Jason Sullivan (Fish, I’m Still Alive), Deann Barker (What Do I Say?), and Leah Uteg (A Nightmare of Elm Street).

The kickstarter is now launched and goes through all of March up until April 5, 2013.

Find out more about the film at

www.facebook.com/ovulationmovie

and IMDb:

www.imdb.com/title/tt2576120/

So please help out the micro-budget, independent film community and donate whatever you can, be it $1, or $20 or $200. Or you can help us out greatly just by word of mouth, liking a post about it, sharing it on your page. Please feel free to ask me any questions that you might have and thanks for supporting Faux Pas Films.