Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Undead

Horror Script

Hey, I'm currently working on a script for a low budget horror movie for college and I need some ideas for then next scene.

I've introduced the characters, the ghost and the location (which is at the college they go to) and the characters have just ran into the ghost for the first time and they ran away but I dunno what to do next, make them speak at the front of the building about their encounter or wait until the next day.

Any ideas?
Old 10-16-2005, 07:54 AM
Foxhole Atheist

Re: Horror Script

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2DAZZ
Hey, I'm currently working on a script for a low budget horror movie for college and I need some ideas for then next scene.

I've introduced the characters, the ghost and the location (which is at the college they go to) and the characters have just ran into the ghost for the first time and they ran away but I dunno what to do next, make them speak at the front of the building about their encounter or wait until the next day.
This sounds like a plot from a scooby doo film! :rolleyes:
:D

If it was me i would be straight down the bar getting pissed, and college students need precious little excuse to do that. They can chat there.
Old 10-16-2005, 07:59 AM
Undead

lol well its nothing like Scooby Doo and besides if you just saw a ghost wouldn't you run from it speicaly when it screams "GET OUT!"

Oh and the film has to be like ten minutes long, I got this idea for the next day but I don't really know what to make them say when they just saw it and after there conversation about it.

Got any more ideas?
Old 10-16-2005, 10:14 AM

Quote:
I dunno what to do next, make them speak at the front of the building about their encounter or wait until the next day.

Any ideas?
...then they try to find out the history of the ghost....like on the internet or in some old books...and then the ghost come and kill them all...the last scene is that the ghost still haunting the school
Old 10-16-2005, 10:53 AM
Foxhole Atheist

Re: Re: Horror Script

Quote:
Originally posted by slasherman
...then they try to find out the history of the ghost....like on the internet or in some old books...and then the ghost come and kill them all...the last scene is that the ghost still haunting the school
Thats a good place to go, maybe there could be a creaky old janitor who points them in the right direction

Battle Royalty, 2009
@Wolf_Scousemac
Old 10-16-2005, 03:13 PM

Re: Re: Re: Horror Script

Quote:
Originally posted by scouse mac
Thats a good place to go, maybe there could be a creaky old janitor who points them in the right direction
..Yeah...its cool when then use an old guy/lady who knows alot about the paranormale....its called the learning stage in movie terms..i think...but if it gonna only last 10 min. then it would be hard to have an decent presentation of the actor....
Old 10-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Saint of Killers

Quote:

Any ideas?
They all ran into a ghost???? Then they should be discussing the current situation right now, not the next day.

You should make them go to the local pub after they run off to discuss the situation and they mention it in front of one of the locals. The whole bar goes quiet and some old crotchity man in the corner smoking a pipe tells the story about the ghost of some janitor that was murdered with a mop bucket or something and still roams the halls of the local college.

The reason he told them to "Get Out" was because he just finished mopping the floor and they are tracking dirt in on his nice clean floor.

Guaranteed an A for that one. Horror should have an element of humor in it.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
Horror should have an element of humor in it.
nope
Old 10-16-2005, 10:05 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac

Quote:
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
They all ran into a ghost???? Then they should be discussing the current situation right now, not the next day.

You should make them go to the local pub after they run off to discuss the situation and they mention it in front of one of the locals. The whole bar goes quiet and some old crotchity man in the corner smoking a pipe tells the story about the ghost of some janitor that was murdered with a mop bucket or something and still roams the halls of the local college.

The reason he told them to "Get Out" was because he just finished mopping the floor and they are tracking dirt in on his nice clean floor.

Guaranteed an A for that one. Horror should have an element of humor in it.
Great idea except the humor !
Old 10-17-2005, 06:02 AM
Saint of Killers

Re: Re: Re: Horror Script

Quote:
Originally posted by slasherman
nope
It shouldnt??? Why not??

I always find a film to be more enjoyable with a hint of dark humor.

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.