Old 11-18-2014, 06:53 PM
Evil Dead

The 100 Worst Horror Movies

I wanted to make a list of 100 of the worst horror movies of all time based on stuff I've seen on the internet, your recommendations, and just a few personal contributions. I may want to do something with this for my channel too. Also, put just a sentence or two on why you think it should be in the list. I'm gonna put this in alphabetical order and not necessarily how bad the movie is.
Old 11-19-2014, 12:19 AM
Pirate of Bengal

Click on my IMDB listing (that appears on my signature). There are plenty of crap movies you'll find after 400 or may be after 450. Particularly last 50 are crappiest of them all!
Old 11-19-2014, 03:46 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
Click on my IMDB listing (that appears on my signature). There are plenty of crap movies you'll find after 400 or may be after 450. Particularly last 50 are crappiest of them all!
I want to make a list of what THIS forum thinks.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:35 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Well there's two kinds of bad movies.

There's good bad, and bad, bad...lol.

There's lots of low budget junk and SyFy channel movies that some people (such as myself) still enjoy watching for various reasons.

But there are others that I can honestly tell you not to waste your time watching because they are honestly terrible and have no redeeming features other than to make you feel bored for an hour and half and wish you had that wasted hour and a half of your life back...lol. You want that kind of bad?
Old 11-19-2014, 06:51 AM
It's a-liiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Off the top (slice) of my head, a movie I re-saw recently:

The Curse of the Cat People (1944)

It's not that it's really all that bad -- though it does commit that heinous sin of being BORING! - just that the movie it's a sequel to, Cat Woman, is so so good. And CotCP totally wastes the delicious Simone Simon.

Last edited by rachMiel; 11-19-2014 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-19-2014, 07:16 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealblues View Post
Well there's two kinds of bad movies.

There's good bad, and bad, bad...lol.

There's lots of low budget junk and SyFy channel movies that some people (such as myself) still enjoy watching for various reasons.

But there are others that I can honestly tell you not to waste your time watching because they are honestly terrible and have no redeeming features other than to make you feel bored for an hour and half and wish you had that wasted hour and a half of your life back...lol. You want that kind of bad?
I honestly don't care. It can be so bad it's good or just no redeeming qualities at all.

A couple I have found that are some that I've watched and some that I've found around the internet:

The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence):
"The film is reprehensible, dismaying, ugly, artless and an affront to any notion, however remote, of human decency." - Roger Ebert

The Devil Inside:
"The Devil Inside is a cheap, choppy unscary mess, featuring one of the worst endings in recent memory." - Rotten Tomatoes

The Apparition:
"hilariously non-scary" - RedEye Chicago

House of 1,000 Corpses:
"Cheesy, vapid, contrived, and shallow..." - Cinema Crazed

Troll 2:
"godawfulness in the best way imaginable" - 7M Pictures

One Missed Call:
"The first major release of the year is a complete dud. Shocker!" - Kevin McCarthy
Old 11-19-2014, 09:49 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Black Devil Doll From Hell (1984)

Only appealing to those who enjoy woman being rapped by rasta-dolls who talk like Mr. T.

Heavy Metal Massacre (1989)

The true terror lurks in the boredom you will experience. Terrible kills scenes and truly bad Heavy Metal.

Blood Shack (1971)

Ray Dennis Steckler's classic tale of horror. The movie is supposed to be about a Native American spirit that haunts this house. The house is really like a one bedroom shack and the Native American spirit is a guy dressed as a Ninja carrying a sword. Oh, and of course plenty of rodeo footage because the film wasn't long enough to release.

Back Woods (2001)

David C. Hayes is the world's first 300 pound, retard-redneck transvestite serial killer. What's not to love? Anything about this movie.

Sledgehammer (1983)

It's your classic tale of teenagers getting killed in a house where a kid kills his mother and her lover with a hammer. Although the "teenagers" are like 30-40 year olds with beards and mustaches and killer shape shifts between a child and man roughly the size of David C. Hayes from my previous pick who can barely fit down the hallway.

Last edited by realdealblues; 11-19-2014 at 09:51 AM.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:57 AM
Horror Fan

I love Lep but you'd have to pay me to sit through this one.

Old 11-19-2014, 10:20 AM
Guitarist Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post

Haha...that's my favorite one!
Old 11-22-2014, 09:35 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post

This is one of those movies that you just stare in awe at how hilariously awful it is... one of my favorite bad movies.