Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Upcoming Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-05-2006, 07:54 AM
Scares Little Kids

on the remake

what\'s this shit about a prequal,

no way dude, the idea sucks ass, they need to stick to the original story line, they already went way off track with H2o and resurection. i think they should bring back stephen lyod and have him do some kick ass shit, like make him a whoop ass karate master like that black dude in resurection. i think rob\'s gonna fuck it all up for true horror fans. he kicks ass but in his own way. he\'s about blood and gore, that\'s not what Halloween was supposed to be about.
oh!! did anyone else hear what happened to Moustapha Akkad, yeah he died in Jordan. funny how shit like that happens
Old 10-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Evil Dead

Its going to be a remake, not a prequal. Personaly I'm curious to see Zombie's take on Halloween, besides Halloween was fucked-up long before H20 and Resurrection.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Evil Dead

I just hope it's better than Halloween 8.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:20 AM
Scares Little Kids

same here dude, resurection had no real story line. didn\'t they explain why michael does what he does in 6? why did they have to make a whole different one. besides, i liked the idea of a curse, gives him a more mythical approach. makes it seem like its not his fault and he cant help it. kinda even makes you feel sorry for him.

OH AND RIP MOUSTAPHA AKKAD.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:01 AM
spookpro34

25 years of terror dvd

Anyone see the 25 years of terror dvd for Halloween? They dont mention too much about the upcoming Halloween 9
Old 10-12-2006, 02:23 PM
HDC Resident Cynic

Yeah the last good one was 6-(The Curse)I think 1000 Corpses and Rejects were killer so I am also interested to see what Zombie does with the prequel / remake. It better not SUCK!!!!!

Cheers