Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Little Boo

Unhappy trying to find this slasher movie from the late 70s

I watch this movie about 25 years ago now its about a blond hair killer takes revenge on these girls who teased him, I can only remember 3 scenes in the movie one is a couple in a blue van in the country he takes them out with hammer another scene is in the gym ties a cable around the victim the other end has a dumb bell at the other end killer throws it out the window another scene I think is a black & white flashback he takes these girls out with a gun or a dart gun this movie was hardout maybe it was banned if any one know this movie
Old 02-02-2015, 04:25 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhablaze View Post
I watch this movie about 25 years ago now its about a blond hair killer takes revenge on these girls who teased him, I can only remember 3 scenes in the movie one is a couple in a blue van in the country he takes them out with hammer another scene is in the gym ties a cable around the victim the other end has a dumb bell at the other end killer throws it out the window another scene I think is a black & white flashback he takes these girls out with a gun or a dart gun this movie was hardout maybe it was banned if any one know this movie
It sounds vaguely familiar. You might try the list of films that were played on Saturday Nightmares on USA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Saturday_Nightmares
Old 02-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Little Boo

I watch it on video the movie I think it was late 70s
Old 02-02-2015, 11:27 PM
Little Boo

Just checked the list its not there, I have seen most of those movies.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Horror Fan

The Prowler.

Old 02-23-2015, 03:50 AM
Evil Dead

was it aerobicide? I rember that being about a gym killer, i think, if it is that oone my advise is don't rewatch it!