Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3321  
Old 02-20-2021, 10:38 AM
TaeKwonZombie's Avatar
TaeKwonZombie TaeKwonZombie is offline
Cemetery Man
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Xenomorph headquarters
Posts: 530
almost beat 3, but fuck i had to give up...towards the end it was too hard, and i started getting pissed off cuz of it lol, i really love the way the monsters/bosses look and architecture was always my favorite part, i am into bloodborne at the moment...
Reply With Quote
  #3322  
Old 02-23-2021, 09:38 PM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post
almost beat 3, but fuck i had to give up...towards the end it was too hard, and i started getting pissed off cuz of it lol, i really love the way the monsters/bosses look and architecture was always my favorite part, i am into bloodborne at the moment...
I like the games for the same reasons. They are just too damn hard. Instead of Angra I should call myself The Chicken Man in these games as Iím such a cautious chicken shit.
__________________
I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #3323  
Old 02-26-2021, 01:00 AM
TaeKwonZombie's Avatar
TaeKwonZombie TaeKwonZombie is offline
Cemetery Man
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Xenomorph headquarters
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
I like the games for the same reasons. They are just too damn hard. Instead of Angra I should call myself The Chicken Man in these games as Iím such a cautious chicken shit.


yaah, you gotta either have good fighting skills, or high stats, good armor/sword, yah these things are acquired with enough gameplay...until you meet the next boss, its a relentless challenge...

-----

just started playing blair witch on ps4, havnt gotten too far yet, but its first person view, and i just entered the woods
Reply With Quote
  #3324  
Old 02-26-2021, 05:59 PM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaeKwonZombie View Post




-----

just started playing blair witch on ps4, havnt gotten too far yet, but its first person view, and i just entered the woods
Itís actually out on VR as well.
__________________
I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #3325  
Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM
Leonard Nimov's Avatar
Leonard Nimov Leonard Nimov is offline
Little Boo
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5
Switched to shooters again :) now my favs are Destiny 2, CS GO and sometimes Valorant. I am not sure but maybe because of some inner aggression due to all these circumstances I need to play shooters more to let my steam off, can't make myself play any other kind of games
Reply With Quote
  #3326  
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Angra's Avatar
Angra Angra is offline
No, fuck YOU


 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Right behind you!!!
Posts: 15,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Nimov View Post
Switched to shooters again :) now my favs are Destiny 2, CS GO and sometimes Valorant. I am not sure but maybe because of some inner aggression due to all these circumstances I need to play shooters more to let my steam off, can't make myself play any other kind of games
Makes sense.
__________________
I'm right. It's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #3327  
Old Today, 06:36 PM
TaeKwonZombie's Avatar
TaeKwonZombie TaeKwonZombie is offline
Cemetery Man
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Xenomorph headquarters
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Nimov View Post
Switched to shooters again :) now my favs are Destiny 2, CS GO and sometimes Valorant. I am not sure but maybe because of some inner aggression due to all these circumstances I need to play shooters more to let my steam off, can't make myself play any other kind of games
and cuz its fun to kick ass
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:45 PM.