Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > New Member Lounge

Old 09-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Banned

malicious is right, his name is the amazing randi, he has a standing 1 million dollar prize for someone who can produce a genuine psychic or magic ability that he cant reproduce. no ones ever claimed it though.
Old 09-23-2004, 05:44 AM
Banned

How about channeling a little Hendrix in here for our listening pleasure.

No..........perhaps some Janis......maybe some Jim Morrison......how about something more recent.....Layne Staley...c'mon..I wanna hear Rooster.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:57 AM
Miss Cleo! Call now!!

Send a message via AIM to thepsychicfetus
im speechless

belita has befuddled me.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Now she has us.

Re: First Chucky,then the Haunted Bear?

Quote:
Originally posted by belita
Hi,my name is Belita Adair.
I am a music medium,spirit channeler,wiccan,I channel music and sing in languages that are unknown to me as I sing and play music in a spirit possessed state,I was a psychic guinea pig studied by Dr.Andrija Puharich of Uri Geller fame,also Professors at Stanford and U.C.L.A. parapsychology departments studied me as a kid.I was in the H.B.O. movie "Great American Ghost Tour"channeling music and also I had a featured article in the vintage Fate magazine of (1978 ).
I get feelings from around objects,a sort of "psychometry"...that I can feel spirits around things.I was given this black teddy bear to study because he gave the vintage toy shop owner'the creeps".He has cold spots in the areas around him,and also there are noises like knocking from the room where he is kept.I feel it is a restless spirit and also a mischevious one that is in him!.He is so cute...in his own little evil way hehehehe check him out if you would like and see what you think of him .I know he is not as scary as Chucky,but there are some possibilities.???Have fun!

http://www.belitamusicmedium.com
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5522634174

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>

Old 09-23-2004, 10:17 AM
Werd Bitches!!!!!!!!

Send a message via ICQ to DaBroMain Send a message via AIM to DaBroMain
Is also very lost. i am jsut totally a skeptic when it comes to psychics i mean ummmmm 1 million dollars is a lotta money and WHO THE HELL doesnt need that kinda money.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Holy Light of Judgement

Send a message via AIM to Malicious_Mirth
obviously belita!!!!!

LMAO

LMAO

AREA: infinite.
The Hitchickers guide to the galaxy provides this definition of the word infinite.
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real "wow thats big," time. Infinity is just so big that, by comparison, bigness itself looks really quite titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept were trying to get across here.

IMPORTS: none
It is impossible to import things into an infinite area, there being no outside to import things in from.

EXPORTS: none
(see imports)
Old 09-23-2004, 12:54 PM
Horror Fan

The fuck...

Old 09-24-2004, 12:06 AM
Run, you fools!!!

Some people say I am subject to psychic channeling.

On friday and saturday nights, some say they've seen me leaving the local pub speaking in an uncomprehendable (sp?) language and walking like a total spaz. They also say I sometimes have strange beliefs. For example that I can fly, fights bouncers who are ten times my size and pull women that are way out of my league.

I must be posessed or something.

Px

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent
Old 09-24-2004, 12:29 AM
That fucking Guy...

You're new, so I'll Introduce myself, and say Hi.

"I'm Cheeba....Hi."

- Now don't talk to me until you have something better to say.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:21 AM
Run, you fools!!!

You talkin to me or belita???

“I could catch a monkey. If I was starving I could. I’d make poison darts out of the poison of the deadly frogs. One milligram of that poison can kill a monkey. Or a man. Prick yourself and you’d be dead within a day. Or longer. Different frogs, different times.” - Gareth from The Office

“Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.” - David Brent