Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-03-2013, 05:17 AM
Pete Middleton Pictures

"Meaningful" - Shocking Short Film

WARNING: This film contains strong bloody violence and is certainly not suitable for children or viewers with a nervous disposition.
Lorraine Dallas, Kuki Keaton and Stuart Alexander Rees star in our short drama, "Meaningful". Written and Directed by Pete Middleton. Produced by Pete Middleton and Emma Ibbitson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrocNaprgVw

Old 04-03-2013, 07:38 AM
Midnight toker

I thought the film makers were unrealistically relaxed both before and after the event....Thought the concept was pretty good though. Good luck with your next project! :cool:
Old 04-03-2013, 12:06 PM
Pete Middleton Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
I thought the film makers were unrealistically relaxed both before and after the event....Thought the concept was pretty good though. Good luck with your next project! :cool:
Thank you Straker, they were directed to look as if they had done this a thousand times before, calm, cool and collective.
I'm glad you enjoyed, keep an eye out for future projects. We do have other short horrors on our YouTube promotional channel if you wish to view them.

Regards,
Emma Producer
Old 04-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Midnight toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmiddy View Post
Thank you Straker, they were directed to look as if they had done this a thousand times before, calm, cool and collective.
I'm glad you enjoyed, keep an eye out for future projects. We do have other short horrors on our YouTube promotional channel if you wish to view them.

Regards,
Emma Producer
But people don't do that sort of thing all the time, otherwise why would anyone want to make such a statement? Just felt like a contridiction to me..... Guess I kinda missed the point, but that wouldn't be the first time. I'll check out the rest of your stuff at some point though.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Pete Middleton Pictures

Thanks Straker

Emma