Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Horror Filmmakers

Old 03-02-2010, 08:46 AM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Bank View Post
Hey everyone, I posted here a while ago when we were playing in film fests, then again when we were on On Demand, and man were some of you pissed, calling me a spammer and worse (I cried twice, I swear).

But I'm just a life long horror fan who got to make a horror movie, it has no one famous in it, no budget to advertise, and I'm not going to sit around and let it slide by because no one get's the chance to ever hear of it.

If a director personally coming to your website to discuss his movie with you is what you consider "Spam", then I'm fucked, yes, go ahead and delete this posting.

But if you want to take a chance on a batshit horror movie that I made for people who are bored of the same tired plots with the same predictable endings, throw NIGHTMARE on your Netfilx queue. Here's the trailer: http://www.fangoria.com/reviews/2-fi...lm-review.html

I'll be back to chat with anyone who wants, so whether you like it or hate it, here I am, let's talk, horror.com
-Dylan Bank

I would say this approach is much more tolerable than the "Hey everybody, I've just seen the most scary movie ever. Everybody go watch it!!" approach. ;)
Old 03-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Misanthrope

Old 10-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Scares Little Kids

Wow, this posting is so old, I'm definitely not 26 anymore. Anyone actually watch NIGHTMARE, or should I just go get berated elsewhere?
Old 10-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Bank View Post
Wow, this posting is so old, I'm definitely not 26 anymore. Anyone actually watch NIGHTMARE, or should I just go get berated elsewhere?

I'd never heard of it until this thread. I'll check it out if I come across it.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Evil Dead

Can't watch it streaming on NetFlix, but after reading some of the comments from people that have seen it, I added it to my queue.
I'll let you know.

Tags
freddy krueger, nightmare, spam