Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Music

Old 01-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Little Boo

FROZEN: The Film Score CD Release - Andy Garfield

2M1 Records is very excited to announce the upcoming release of Frozen, a suspense-filled orchestral score, by Andy Garfield.

http://www.2m1records.com/home/2011/...lable-now.html For Samples, and order information!

We are currently taking preorders for this release, copies will start shipping the first week of Feburary, be sure to get your's today as we are limited to 500 copies. All albums are signed by Andy Garfield as well as the film's director Adam Green. Also included is the complete score for Cody Snider's short, All That Remains

The CD will begin shipping the first week of February. Limited release of 500 copies. 
A typical day on the slopes turns into a chilling nightmare for three snowboarders when they get stranded on the chairlift before their last run. As the ski patrol switches off the night lights, they realize with growing panic that they've been left behind dangling high off the ground with no way down.

With the resort closed until the following weekend and frostbite and hypothermia already setting in, the trio is forced to take desperate measures to escape off the mountain before they freeze to death. Once they make their move, they discover with horror that they have much more to fear than just the frigid cold. As they combat unexpected obstacles, they start to question if their will to survive is strong enough to overcome the worst ways to die.

Kevin Zegers (TRANSAMERICA, DAWN OF THE DEAD), Shawn Ashmore (X-MEN, THE RUINS) and Emma Bell (DOLLHOUSE, SUPERNATURAL) star in this intense suspense thriller, from writer/director Adam Green (HATCHET) and Producer Peter Block (SAW I-VI, CRANK, RAMBO).

Composer: Andy Garfield
Catalogue Number: 2M1-1007
Release Date: January 2011

Pressed CD release limited to 500 copies.

Tracklist:

01 - Talented Socialites - Helicopter Helicopter
02 - Helicopter Fight Song - Helicopter Helicopter
03 - Lights Out
04 - The Storm
05 - Rescue Fail
06 - Rescue Fail (Alt.)
07 - Somebody Needs to Jump
08 - I'm Jumping
09 - The Bone is Sticking Out of My Leg!
10 - That Was a Wolf
11 - Please Just Climb
12 - I'm Pretty Afraid
13 - I'm Sorry
14 - Pieces of Me
15 - Dog Story
16 - Mother Nature
17 - Dignity Lost
18 - Dan's Eulogy
19 - Help Me Up
20 - I Have to Tell You About the Future!
21 - You Did It!
22 - Alone
23 - Resolution
24 - She's Comin' Down the Mountain
25 - Whatever Happened to J...Oh
26 - Sole Survivor
27 - Frozen
28 - An Adam Green Film

All That Remains - Complete Score From The Short Film

29 - Reality
30 - Regret
31 - Remembrance
32 - Resolution

The CD will begin shipping the first week of February. Limited release of 500 copies. 

http://www.2m1records.com/home/2011/...lable-now.html For Samples, and order information!
Old 01-27-2011, 05:39 PM
Banned

So, I'm unclear, is this an unlimited release?