Old 10-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Little Boo

Horrorcore artist

I'm a horrorcore artist whos been writing horrorcore rap + metal for a few years, I have around 80+ songs , thought i'd join the site and spread it to some real horror fans!!

site links

www.reverbnation.com/maskedreaper

more songs @

www.soundclick.com/maskedreaper

twitter @maskedreaper

Hope you enjoy!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Hellraiser

Thumbs up

Listen bro..I like what I am hearing. And I read your info. You been at what you do for 10 years? Nice..I been in music total about 15 or so years. I also do something very similar (horror rap) and have like 202 tracks on my http://www.soundclick.com/ressurrector Why don't you come join my forum and meet others like yourself who share this hobby and you can be fully appreciated for what you do and you will meet beat makers and other artist your sure to get a kick out of. http://www.horror-rap.com Right now I have to confirm every sign up but you sign up as Masked Reaper and I will approve it.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Little Boo

Thanks man, I tried joining but it says registration is disabled by the administrator!!?
Old 10-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Hellraiser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked Reaper View Post
Thanks man, I tried joining but it says registration is disabled by the administrator!!?

Sorry man we had some trouble with bots the other day so it was turned off but you can register again now. But I still have to approve it once done but I usually check it every day. Now is a great time to join horror rap as its only about a few months old and the member list is growing pretty fast.

Come check it out and I will tell everyone your cool and they should check you out!