Old 11-24-2003, 05:06 AM
Living Dead

see, the stories of the ghost were better than the movie. they should branch off and make 13 new movies, one for each of the ghost.....

that would be pretty cool. id like to see what the jackyl was all about......
Old 11-26-2003, 04:26 PM
pianogrrrl

Thumbs up Angry Princess!!

I love Dark Castle movies. I connected with the Angry Princess so much that I got her symbol as a tattoo. Awesome movie.
Old 11-28-2003, 04:41 AM
Disposable Teen

Send a message via AIM to Deamona Send a message via Yahoo to Deamona
what was her symbol? should i tell you that the angry princess was a psycotic woman with so many complexes she blinded herself? and generaly, she had lost her marbels
Old 12-03-2003, 06:57 AM
Hellraiser

Thumbs down What stealing a title can do for YOU

13 Ghosts was NOT a remake at all. It was NOTHING like the original, at least not enough to justify them stealing that title.

The original is considered in some circles to be a classic ghost story, whereas the modern one was a disjointed conglomeration of half-baked ideas strung together by a weak story. They had the good sense to steal a title that would generate enough interest to make a few bucks before REAL horror movie fans got wind of the trickery.

It would have been a better movie for me if they had titled it appropriately, because I saw it, expecting a true remake. They could have just as easily stolen another classic movie title: "The Glass House" LOL!
Old 12-04-2003, 05:55 AM

I agree that the stories of the ghosts is what really made the movie amazing to me. Overall, 13 ghosts is one of my favorite horror's.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:35 PM
Decapitated

Send a message via Yahoo to coldwhisper
Haha. The makeup was good. A good set too. I wonder how much the glass house cost? hmmm. i loved the movie but it was definitely a far cry from the classics.