Old 04-23-2012, 01:58 PM
BuyTheTicket, TakeTheRide

Dont Be Afraid Of The Dark

Didnt mind it at all. Not sure id say i loved it but worth a watch. The little demon things reminded me of the creatures from "The Gate." Which made me want to watch that instead.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:15 PM
Evil is Better

Contagion

More interesting then i thought it would be. Good cast and actually suspenseful at moments.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:03 PM
EVERY DAY IS A HAPPY DAY

Send a message via Skype™ to crazy raplh
THe Dead......................seems to me zombie movie are getting boring or is it just me?

http://www.yourwellnessbreakthrough.com/jdrewien/
Old 04-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
If you have netflix , the series is streaming there.

loved that show myself....but it really hasn't aged well. Just watched an episode a few weeks ago about a headless motorcyclist. But it a still has its charms.

go to the 3 minute mark....pretty funny

That's actually my favorite episode from the weekly series. Corny an Hell, but still fun to watch
Old 04-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Evil Dead

Captain Kronos-Vampire Hunter (1974)

Plot: IMDB
Vampire hunter and expert swordsman Kronos finds himself in a small village where several of the local young women have been found in an advanced state of age, their youth drained from them by a vampire's kiss. Kronos' search leads him to the Durward estate where he is met by the effete children of the apparently aged and sick Lady Durward.

Phantom's review: Probably the last great film from the original version of Hammer Films. A very underrated film. Great action, plenty of atmosphere and an different take on the vampire legend. Sadly the proposed series of films never happened. It would have been interesting to see where they took the series.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomstranger View Post
That's actually my favorite episode from the weekly series. Corny an Hell, but still fun to watch
I agree....they're all fun to watch.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Banned

another good one from the French

on netflix stream

The Pack

Old 04-24-2012, 09:36 PM
Misanthrope

Couple of days sick in bed with a stomach bug had me catching up with some flicks on my hard-drive I hadn't watched...

Frat House Massacre

Thought this was a little overlong but I enjoyed it a lot. Nasty minded slasher throwback. Great stuff. Will be purchasing this one for sure.

Dear God No!

Not as good as the trailer/poster lead me to believe (in true grindhouse style!) but still trashy as fuck good fun.

Bad Ass

Solid old school action/revenge flick. Hoping to see Trejo in more leading roles. Vengeance should be out sometime later in the year hopefully it's just as good as this one.

Never Back Down 2

Miles better than the pretty average original. I thought this was awesome. Michael Jai White is the best action star to hit the screen in a long time.

Dahmer

Not bad at all. Glad this based on Dahmer himself rather than following a police investigation style format. Not as good as Ted Bundy or The Hillside Strangler but still worth a look if you're a fan of serial killer bio-pics.

The Wild & Wonderful Whites Of West Virginia

After watching Justified I found this pretty interesting... it definitely hammered home how much they prettied up the mountain folk for the show. Nothing amazing but it was an cool insight into another way of life.

Young Adult

My girlfriend seemed to enjoy it but I pretty much switched off early on because the main character was an annoying, selfish, and just plain unlikeable plus the film was riddled with the usual Diablo Cody terminal hipster bullshit (seriously fuck off back to the 90s).
Old 04-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Banned

Talking

[QUOTE=Elvis_Christ;923570]
Dahmer

Not bad at all. Glad this based on Dahmer himself rather than following a police investigation style format. Not as good as Ted Bundy or The Hillside Strangler but still worth a look if you're a fan of serial killer bio-pics.

good to know,i can never find that movie but would really love to see it.i really liked bundy(not the crap one with parker lewis:D) and the hillside stranglers
Old 04-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Misanthrope

Flick me an address man and I'll burn it off for you. It'll take me a couple of weeks to get round to it but if you don't mind that I can hook you up.