Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 04-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Legion who ?

Now that you mention it neither can I, but its not an unfamiliar sound. I hear it coming from myself sometimes too, for this brief moment yours is just louder.:D
Old 04-08-2010, 03:29 AM
Little Boo

Trying to find a movie. Please help!

I saw a part of this movie about 5 years ago. I could have confused the plot or filled in the mising pieces subconciously so bare with me.

It may be a feature film (i'm pretty sure it is) but it could have also been a short on a compilation featuring new asian horror directors. I don't remember if it was Korean or Japanese or whatever but I think it was Japanese.

The story was about a young woman, early twenties, who found out that she was pregnant. This was unplanned and maybe her boyfriend had left her. I can't remember but the character didn't have anyone and was very lonely. She was not joyful about the pregnancy.

If I remember correctly she was seeing ghosts, you know the obvious creepy people with big eyes and hair in their face. I don't remember if there were multiple ghosts because I can only picture one ghost who was also a young woman. The scene I remember specifically - the woman was standing on a crowded subway platform and the ghost appeared behind her. I also vaguely remember her seeing a ghost at a doctor's appointment.

The gist of the story was that the woman believed that the ghosts were out to kill her baby but in fact they were souls that were following her because they were waiting to be reborn.

I have been trying to track down this movie forever. Please help!
Old 04-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasays View Post
I saw a part of this movie about 5 years ago. I could have confused the plot or filled in the mising pieces subconciously so bare with me.

It may be a feature film (i'm pretty sure it is) but it could have also been a short on a compilation featuring new asian horror directors. I don't remember if it was Korean or Japanese or whatever but I think it was Japanese.

The story was about a young woman, early twenties, who found out that she was pregnant. This was unplanned and maybe her boyfriend had left her. I can't remember but the character didn't have anyone and was very lonely. She was not joyful about the pregnancy.

If I remember correctly she was seeing ghosts, you know the obvious creepy people with big eyes and hair in their face. I don't remember if there were multiple ghosts because I can only picture one ghost who was also a young woman. The scene I remember specifically - the woman was standing on a crowded subway platform and the ghost appeared behind her. I also vaguely remember her seeing a ghost at a doctor's appointment.

The gist of the story was that the woman believed that the ghosts were out to kill her baby but in fact they were souls that were following her because they were waiting to be reborn.

I have been trying to track down this movie forever. Please help!
This is The Eye 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405061/
Old 04-08-2010, 11:56 PM
Little Boo

Unhappy not sure need help

movie about a women who killed people and placed bodies under tree's she was growing. can any one help me by giving me the name of the movie?:rolleyes::(
Old 04-09-2010, 05:20 AM
What the shit?!?

Motel Hell?
Though that was a wife and husband as I recall, and they were planting them like lettuces...
Old 04-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to horrorman
If they were just heads, then definitely "Motel Hell", but I am also thinking the "the Guardian" (the 1990 horror film not the 2006 film). Do you remember anything else of the movie?

- Horrorman
Old 04-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezza View Post
movie about a women who killed people and placed bodies under tree's she was growing. can any one help me by giving me the name of the movie?:rolleyes::(
Kinda sounds like The Guardian. It's been years since I watched it but didn't that have a chick sacrificing/killing people to a tree?
Old 04-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Hellraiser

Arrow The Guardian

WARNING! Spoilers approaching. DANGER, Will you hear. WARNING! WARNING!

THE GUARDIAN
[1990] did have a chick intending to sacrifice someone to a tree - but not an adult. So, in a sense, to make it grow. One tree. But a huge mother figure of a bitch.
Also, some bad guys harassing her were "sacrificed" by the tree in spectacular and gorious fashion.
{Directed by The Exorcist director}

Hail to the KingS. :D Returned in one body
Old 04-10-2010, 09:50 AM
No redeeming qualities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
Damn...

That was pretty awsome, dude.

Melinda Clarke hotness makes ROTLDIII a favorite.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Little Boo

Smile Movie I saw as a kid in the 90's. Can someone helpme

I remember as I kid I saw this movie about a family who had a tree in their back garden and some kind of goblins or creatures came from under it at night and went into the house and cause all kinds of stuff, not much to go off there guys but I hope someone can help!

Cheers

Tags
advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, body parts, cemetary, children, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, finding, fog, found footage, ghosts, girl, god, gothic, guy, haunted, haunted painting, head on platter, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, movie, movie help critics, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, ship, summon, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman