Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Site Suggestions/Questions

Old 10-17-2019, 10:23 PM
No, fuck YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgfann View Post
Thank you for your assistance Bloof and Angra.
Sorry, it’s not Friday the 13, that was just a possessed doll.

Maybe it’s the movie Tourist Trap tho.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:41 AM
Little Boo

Need help IDing movie

Hi everyone. I don't have much to go on and I've been googling for a few hours and have come up with nothing. What I recall is this movie would have been late 70s most likely. There is an old man who is dying and he calls a bunch of people to a location, maybe his house, and he's going to select a successor or heir. The main actress is maybe his assistant or something? Bad things happen and eventually the young woman is standing next to the old guys deathbed (which has gauzy curtains so you don't see him) and suddenly his hand reaches out and he puts his ring on her finger declaring her the heir. Any suggestions? I feel like, at least at the time, the lead actress was well known. I tried Karen Black but didn't see what I was looking for on her IMDB. I feel like she was a brunette, maybe looked like Kate Jackson?
Old 10-19-2019, 08:57 AM
Hellraiser

Sounds like The Legacy, from 1978, starring Katherine Ross.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:01 PM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrnemeth View Post
And Sam Elliot! Yep, i think its that one as well.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:32 PM
Little Boo

Thanks Jim and bloof! That's it!
Old 10-21-2019, 12:59 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
The first one is Fox Mystery Theatre, season 1 episode 11, Child's Play 1984
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrnemeth View Post
Both of these sound good. Added to my watch list.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Little Boo

Hey. Newbie here, with a movie ID request.

Hi all, I'm a newb. Just joined up. Big fan of the classic stuff; Exorcist, Shining, The Thing (Carpenter) Scanners etc. (I guess those last two are sci-fi )

I am hoping someone will be able to help me out with I'Ding a movie that somehow partly seared itself onto my brain, but I can't remember its name.

All I remember:
A hot dark-haired woman attacked in the bath by a Wolf-Mutant-Beast type thing??

And no, it's not Slither btw.
Old 12-03-2019, 08:38 AM
Sweets to the Sweet

I need help! I remember seeing a scene from a horror movie over a decade ago, and it's been tattooed on my brain ever since.

This is disturbing, so be warned... It's a black & white scene where a man is lying on his back in bed, I believe he's wearing a suit, and he begins stabbing himself in the stomach while he's masturbating, and he begins ejaculating blood. The effects were insanely realistic to me (maybe not so much now), but it really freaked me out.

Any ideas?
Old 12-03-2019, 03:30 PM
病気の

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKnight View Post
I need help! I remember seeing a scene from a horror movie over a decade ago, and it's been tattooed on my brain ever since.

This is disturbing, so be warned... It's a black & white scene where a man is lying on his back in bed, I believe he's wearing a suit, and he begins stabbing himself in the stomach while he's masturbating, and he begins ejaculating blood. The effects were insanely realistic to me (maybe not so much now), but it really freaked me out.

Any ideas?

Nekromantik

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093608/
Old 12-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Sweets to the Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
Just looked up the scene on YouTube and holy shit, that's it. Thank you!

It's funny how I remembered it in black & white. Either way, it's just as disturbing as when I first saw it.

Tags
#demon #possession, 70's, 80's, advice, afterlife, alcohol, asylum, b&w, bad acting, body parts, cant find film, cemetary, children, classic horror movies, cloche, closet, creepy woman, cult, dead, demon, dog, doll, early 2000s, experimental, factory, film, film name, finding, fog, found footage, funny, ghost, ghosts, giallo, girl, god, gothic, gun, guy, haunted, haunted house, haunted painting, head on platter, help needed, helpme, horror, horror movie, horror movies, horror. japanese horror, house, indie film, indie horror, judgment night, korean, korean horror gates, laughable horror, monster, movie, movie help critics, movie name, movie still, movie title, murder, near-death experience, obscure, paranormal, possessed, question, radio devil nuns evil, red, room, scary movie, scene, search film, sex scene, ship, suicide, summon, supernatural, the gate, title, urgent, weird, white noise, witch, woman, woods