Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Evil Dead

Black Christmas - What was that about?

Now, I was recommended to check out Black Christmas.

Having done that, I must say I'm quite confused. It wasn't really my kind of movie. I liked the killings and I loved the phone calls, but the rest was just a pure bore for me.

But hey, I thought I might get provided with some history of why the killer is doing this, or at least just what the hell that whole Billy thing was about.

Did I miss the explanation, or isnt there one?
Old 02-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to milktoaste
'Billy' was what the killer called himself, and 'Agnes' is what he called his female victims. I don't know if they ever explained what 'Billy's' major malfunction was. I'm refering to the original Black Christmas 1974.
"The physical body is acknowledged as dust, the personal drama as delusion. It is as if the world we perceive through our senses, that whole gorgeous and terrible pageant, were the breath-thin surface of a bubble, and everything else, inside and outside, is pure radiance. Both suffering and joy come then like a brief reflection, and death like a pin" Stephen Mitchell
Old 02-08-2009, 03:04 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staal View Post
Now, I was recommended to check out Black Christmas.

Having done that, I must say I'm quite confused. It wasn't really my kind of movie. I liked the killings and I loved the phone calls, but the rest was just a pure bore for me.

But hey, I thought I might get provided with some history of why the killer is doing this, or at least just what the hell that whole Billy thing was about.

Did I miss the explanation, or isnt there one?
if you didn't like the movie, you won't like it with an explanation.

maybe try using your imagination... ever read a book? its fucking exhilarating.

Old 02-15-2009, 07:00 AM
Scares Little Kids

I saw this movie at christmas time, The remake that is. Geez, I have to see the orginal cause this movies sucked so much fucking ass. It was actually so boring and such a stupid movie that im lost for words. GOd damnit wasting my time like that... heh im talking about the new one. And im usally a very patient fellow when it comes to horrors and slasher movies, I can consider most of it to be OK but not this one. The line has been reached. :P