Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Classic Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-22-2005, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 42ndStreetFreak
"Gothika" STANK. The end is a comnplete con and makes no sense at all. NO WAY it would work out like that for her.

Yeah strange that she suddenly got away with murder....but i didnt think the film as a hole was sooooo bad...think i was expecting a lot worse.....
anyway....

"Satan Rir Media" A Norwegian documentary about people burning churches...if somebody remembers "Greven"(Varg Vikernes) better known as Burzum...a satanist who kills a band member from Mayem....

"Club Dread" a horror parody....most a slasher parody....

"Invasion of the Bodysnatchers" 1978...still good :)
Old 01-22-2005, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by IDrinkYourBlood
Orca, the killer whale. It seemed so much cooler when i was young.
:D i actually liked it way back then.......havent seen it in at least 15 years...strange how those whales got human feelings :)
Old 01-22-2005, 11:29 AM
The Dork Knight

I finally got around to watching Equilibrium and I loved it and it was also the first time I'd seen Christian Bale, he's a really good actor i think Batman will finally be good this time around not that Clooney and Kilmer aren't good actors themselves but they didn't really fit the role but it think Bale will do just fine.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:30 AM
The Dork Knight

P.S.

I think Preston would kick Neo's ass.
Old 01-22-2005, 11:39 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Ok....havnt updated here in awhile, here's what Ive watched this week, in order:

Chronicles of Riddick : Decent movie, nothing spectacular, and nowhere near as good as Pitch Black. It did have moments, and the ending was amazing.

Stepford Wives [Remake] : Exactly what I was expecting from it. Mildly funny, decent plot. I really want to see the original though. But ya, I enjoyed this.

Dawn of the Dead [Remake] : Wow. I was speechless after this movie. I agree that it was more of a reinvention than a remake, and both versions are amazing. The gore was great [More varried than the 1st], and I laughed my ass off at the Down w/ the Sickness jazz version, lol

Van Helsing : I was bored this morning, and grabbed a random movie off my shelf. Havnt watched this in awhile, I thought it was really good. If you wanted a horror movie, I can see why most people are disapointed with this. But I was looking for action, that what I got.....Along with some minor plot holes, but those can be overlooked:p
Old 01-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Banned

The original was weird....kinda semi-horror thriller? I've not yet seen the new one, but it looks like they've gone a completely different way with it...I'd have preferred a more scary remaks m'self, but hey, I might check it out someday.
I think there was a sequel to the original too...?
Old 01-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Evil Dead

All Dogs Go To Heaven II:It could had been one of the greatest animated sequels if it wasnīt for the animation and the short running time.
Starring Charlie Sheen, Ernest Borgoine (Canīt spell it!), Sheena Easton and more.
Old 01-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Evil Dead

Watched the Unrated Director's Cut of Dawn of the Dead. I thought it was pretty good. But then, I really like Ving Rhames and Mekhi Phifer.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Fascist Zombie

Send a message via AIM to TheOmen
Quote:
Stepford Wives [Remake] : Exactly what I was expecting from it. Mildly funny, decent plot. I really want to see the original though. But ya, I enjoyed this.
The original is very dark. Some dark humor too.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:09 PM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Quote:
Originally posted by ChEEbA
The original was weird....kinda semi-horror thriller? I've not yet seen the new one, but it looks like they've gone a completely different way with it...I'd have preferred a more scary remaks m'self, but hey, I might check it out someday.
I think there was a sequel to the original too...?
Actually, it has 3 sequels: Revenge of the Stepford Wives, The Stepford Children, and The Stepford Husbands. All three were made for TV though, lol.

Anyway, I just got done watching "The Bone Snatcher". I wasnt expecting much, I was at Blockbuster, in the mood for something I hadnt seen, and this was the only non R rated horror movie I could find, so I picked it up. Wow was I surprised. Fairly original plot, amazing looking monster, and even decent acting! Definatly gonna buy this if I can find it