Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
what would happen if there was no living people in zombies films and why does people in horror films only hits a human killer a few time why not kill the killer while you got them down and what would happen if a vampire got blood from somebody who had a blood sickness

Last edited by bamahorrorfan87; 07-11-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamahorrorfan87 View Post
what would happen if a vampire got blood from somebody who had a blood sickness
or aids,all the different blood ,surley aids gets in there somewhere
Old 07-18-2012, 12:35 PM
From The Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamahorrorfan87 View Post
what would happen if there was no living people in zombies films and why does people in horror films only hits a human killer a few time why not kill the killer while you got them down and what would happen if a vampire got blood from somebody who had a blood sickness
Watch the UK zombie film Colin it is shown from the zombie's perspective I think you would like it.

I think vampires are supposed to be able to heal and rejuvenate fast so if they got aids their blood would cure it-I think the secret to curing aids lies in vampires lol
Old 07-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via Yahoo to bamahorrorfan87
if it's raining can it really be sunday
Old 07-20-2012, 07:07 PM
Drunken Master

So we're at the mall. And here she comes smoking. This girl was so hot I'm surprised the fire alarms didn't go off. Mainly its those pants she was wearing. Shes approaching us. I say us I mean me and Eva (14months in stroller) wife is in the Starblocks getting our dope I mean coffee. Back to this girl approaching. I think they are called yoga pants. Song starts playing in my head "MMM HMMM thats right oh NO fix yaself girl you got a camel toe." Those pants leave nothing to the imagination. She approaches and I think I was all cheesed up and she passes of course my eyes follow. "What are you looking at?" asks my wife. "Nothing darling, this one mine" I reply as we stroll off.

I've spent most of my life walking down the street in a Karate suit whoopin bad guys.-So High
Old 07-21-2012, 06:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by So High View Post
So we're at the mall. And here she comes smoking. This girl was so hot I'm surprised the fire alarms didn't go off. Mainly its those pants she was wearing. Shes approaching us. I say us I mean me and Eva (14months in stroller) wife is in the Starblocks getting our dope I mean coffee. Back to this girl approaching. I think they are called yoga pants. Song starts playing in my head "MMM HMMM thats right oh NO fix yaself girl you got a camel toe." Those pants leave nothing to the imagination. She approaches and I think I was all cheesed up and she passes of course my eyes follow. "What are you looking at?" asks my wife. "Nothing darling, this one mine" I reply as we stroll off.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Drunken Master

@newb your awesome I didn't even think to add it for background music for real.

I've spent most of my life walking down the street in a Karate suit whoopin bad guys.-So High
Old 07-21-2012, 01:39 PM
Drunken Master

Before my wife went to work today. (I know right work on a saturday) She had that look. You know the look. Somethings wrong she just wants you to ask. Now being the pro in the game I should have just done was expected and acted like I didn't notice. But I had to ask. "Baby what's wrong?" She replied "You know what it is" I couldn't resist. "Black and Yellow. Black and Yellow." She didn't see the humor as much as I did.

Old 07-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Banned

why is it when your talkin with a maori you automatically start talking like a maori ya self :confused:
Old 07-25-2012, 05:16 AM
From The Beyond

I think I'm addicted to ferrero roche, I eat a box a week and it's always one of the big ones that I buy with the three different flavours.