Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > True Crime
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-09-2016, 09:56 AM
I am the turtle lord

Clowns are not entertaining! The y are the most annoying creation ever! What they should do to make the clown thing at a circus entertaining is to put a clown in a cage with a really hungry lion. The clown will be given a small swiss army knife to defend himself with.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:00 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
It's not like it's hard to access a clown costume. Just copycats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
I thought my tongue was firmly enough in cheek with that post, but I guess not my friend.
Lol....still, I guess it wouldn't hurt to stock up on whipped cream pies.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Horror > Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
Lol....still, I guess it wouldn't hurt to stock up on whipped cream pies.

Hahaha!! Yeah, better be prepared, juuuust in case.
Old 09-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Horror Fan

Nation on Edge: Man arrested for reporting false "creepy clown" sighting....

Quote:
A North Carolina man who told police someone dressed as a clown had knocked on his window at night landed in jail on Friday after admitting he fabricated the story, the latest twist in a string of such reported sightings in recent weeks.

David Wayne Armstrong, 24, described to Winston-Salem police how he had chased the clown into nearby woods, but authorities said in a statement he had lied. He was arrested on a charge of filing a false police report.

Winston-Salem police also said Friday it had found no evidence to substantiate a report earlier this week of a clown attempting to lure children into a wooded area by offering them treats.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...a3ec?section=&

Meanwhile, Stephen King weighs in....

Quote:
King, whose 1986 novel "It" tells the story of a supernatural being that appears as a clown to terrorize the residents of a small Maine town, told the Bangor Daily News that fear of clowns touches a nerve with children and adults alike.

"Kids love clowns, but they also fear them; clowns with their white faces and red lips are so different and so grotesque compared to 'normal' people," the newspaper quoted King as saying in an article posted on Friday. "The clown furor will pass, as these things do, but it will come back, because under the right circumstances, clowns really can be terrifying."

King admitted he'd be unnerved to find a pale-faced, red-lipped prankster skulking near his Bangor home.

"If I saw a clown lurking under a lonely bridge (or peering up at me from a sewer grate, with or without balloons), I’d be scared, too," he told the newspaper.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN11F1WH

Old 09-11-2016, 07:52 PM
I am the turtle lord

If I see an evil clown in my yard, and if he is so much as wielding a twig I am going to get my muzzle loader off the rack and I'll put a bullet in his ass.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:40 AM
Horror Fan

Clown sightings making their way westward.

Quote:
YUMA, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -
There has been another creepy clown sighting, this time in Yuma.

While some say the costumed characters have become a real nuisance, police say there’s still very little they can do to stop it.

“I mean, it’s pretty scary,” one resident said. “He doesn’t do anything but he’s still kind of scary.”

A photo posted to Facebook shows someone biking down Fourth Avenue wearing a Department of Corrections jumpsuit and a clown mask – a popular new trend used to scare people around town.

“As long as they don’t harm anyone,” the resident said.

Police said they have not heard of this happening before in Yuma, even with some citizens frightened.

“I’m not a fan of clowns,” the resident said. “I hate clowns. I’m really terrified of clowns.”
PIC:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/33072...autostart=true

Old 09-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglewitch View Post
If I see an evil clown in my yard, and if he is so much as wielding a twig I am going to get my muzzle loader off the rack and I'll put a bullet in his ass.
Hail to the king, baby.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:44 AM
I am the turtle lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelMyers View Post
Hail to the king, baby.

They will learn to fear me.
Old 09-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Evil Dead

Come on y'all....Chaos..Panic..Fear...Doesn't incitin' that kinda thing sound like some real good fun? Right up there with startin' a riot or somethin'...
I'm really surprised ta keep hearin' that y'all wanna maintain order so strongly....

Chaos is the law of nature...Order is the dream of man...
Old 09-12-2016, 06:27 PM
I am the turtle lord

I FEAR NO EVIL FOR I AM FEAR INCARNATE!