Old 11-07-2003, 08:30 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Army of Darkness

I have the first issue of this old movie adaptation, but apparently they are revising the series.

"Dynamic Forces announced that it has acquired the license for the rights to produce merchandise and comic books based on Sam Raimi’s camp horror classic Army of Darkness, the third film of the director’s Evil Dead trilogy, the Newsarama Web site message board reported. Dynamic Forces will be actively seeking to make new comic projects based on Army of Darkness, and is looking into the breadth the license allows in material, the site reported."
Old 11-07-2003, 01:06 PM
Evil Dead

i heard that they were revising the series as well. do you know of any place to buy the old comic books of aod?
Old 11-07-2003, 01:26 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Quote:
Originally posted by dabruce16
i heard that they were revising the series as well. do you know of any place to buy the old comic books of aod?
A friend picked mine up from ChicagoCon. So I have no idea where to find the old ones besides scouring old comic shops, cons, or ebay.