Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Fiction Posts
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-27-2004, 07:35 PM
Now she has us.

I'm going to write lol

I have decided, whilst at work my mind was wandering during a moment of bordom, and i came up with what I feel is a decent main character, for a horrrrororr story.

I wont talk about much now, Im still building on this character, cos I want to get him finished so I can use him to develop the rest of the plot around him.

all I say now is that this guy is a drifter, I've worked out how he became a drifter, what his past was etc.

He's traveling somewhere through the US, he strangly becomes connected with something in the UK, needless to say, he travels to England. He doesnt meet anyone in particular, but something happens to him whilst he's there...He finds out something that, if he had carried it out back in the US, would have had major concequences, which would have totaly changed the way he is today and the position he's in now.

The position he could have been in, could still be reached, but he's not sure he wants to go down that path.........unless something forces him to take that road, with drastic measures.

It may be a while before I post anymore info, so be patient with anticipation :) ;)

<CENTER>
http://www.horror.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2020_5.gif</CENTER>