Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-14-2008, 10:51 AM
scotland4ever67

can someone please help me think of name of film

hi i am sure many of you will know this film its just one of them film names that ya get a memory block for but everyone else will know,

its a virtual reality game what a group of friends play not knowin they can get killed in the game the start on this big path way to this house lined with trees or rose bush things cant remember wat one guy is playin linked up hes in his office and he gets killed there one of the friends go off into like the crypt and gets split up from them,i seem to remember them puttin down roses to keep the evil away something like that like a extra life kina thing,one gets killed after his car breaks down by a horse and carriage wat comes outa nowhere,im sure the name of the film is the name of the game they are playing but damned if i can remember it, i think the very beggining is the first friend has the game and he hangs himself and the rest of the friends dont know it was the game and start playin it once u start playin the game you ave to finish it or somethin like that pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee im possitive there will be load of people who know its name its not that old its just i cant recall it lol..cheers
Old 08-14-2008, 11:14 AM
For Vendetta

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441796/

You are most welcome.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:17 AM
scotland4ever67

Talking

thats the baby thanks very very much friend im so happy now i cant tell you how much thats been bugging me