Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art

Old 01-29-2007, 11:40 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Very impressive paintings! Nice work on them & good luck making some cash off them!
Old 01-29-2007, 11:44 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Hey I was just browsing your website & noticed that it said you also paint portraits from photographs. I was wondering what it would cost to have a picture painted into a 24x36 portrait? Or is there a pricing guide somewhere on your site that I just can't seem to locate?
Old 01-31-2007, 01:12 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks a lot for all your praise
the website doesnt have any of my signed bits on as i havent updated it for ages as i have been really busy painting ! i have a couple of my prints on ebay right now on buy it now prices, i have added a link at the bottom if you want to take a look at what i have, i am open to offers of course.
These ones are framed so they cost more because of the postage so depending on where you are in the world it may be worth buying them loose. except for Freddy, as it was on canvas i had to have it stretched to frame it as it was the only one but there is no glass so less weight and lower shipping.

The only originals i have left at the moment are
pencil sketch of hellraiser signed £120.00
painting of American werewolf (24" x 36" ) signed £250.00
painting of LeatherFace signed (24" x 36" signed £ 250.00
i have ther signed ones but not horror such as David carradine and darth vader, lou ferrignio (hulk)
I paint anything so if people have favourite scenes from films or movie posters i can paint any size , they are something a little bit different.

if you are interested in buying a few i will give a 20% discount on more than one print or painting

My prices to paint from photo start from £50. which is roughly $100. this is for a 12" x 16" picture. i go up to 30" x 40" which is £250.00 or $500 all includes shipping and insurance.
Bwind22 for a portrait on 24" x 36" the cost is £180.00 including shipping i also throw in a couple of free prints from the original that you can give away as gifts.

finally, i have loads of other art on ebay at the moment such as the exorcist, sin city, hellraiser, werewolf, freddy and leatherface so instead of posting all the links here is my ebay user name if you want to take a look.
thanks again for your support, struggling artist and all that.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/the-art-house-online
Old 02-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Tenant

Those are all very, very cool.

It's a shame that Doug signed right in the middle of your Pinhead painting and did it so obnoxiously.
Old 02-09-2007, 05:05 AM
Eye Catching

*huffs* I need a job I really want the Werewolf painting. *huffs* lol
Old 02-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Scares Little Kids

I Am Soooo Excited !!

Great news, memorabilia fair is coming again in march nd i can get some really good signatures on paintings which i will list below, I need some really good ideas for paintings so if anyone can help me out with photos or art ideas i would be really greatfull, also because i make prints of the paintings and get them signed too i can always get some personalised if anyone wants one, I JUST NEED TO PAINT REAL FAST and raise some funds to pay for the signatures.
here goes with the list

Jonathan Breck - the creeper from Jeepers Creepers
Courtnet Gains - Malachai from children of the corn
michael Madsen Mr. Blonde, RESERVOIR DOGS - kill bill
Steve Dash - Masked Jason friday the 13th part 2
and last but definatly not least is Tony Todd _ The Candyman, i have a plan to paint a similar picture to the one that was on the wall in the block of flats with his mouth open and bees coming out of his mouth but i gotta try and find a picture of it first, ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT !

Also at the same time i am gonna get some signed paintings of boxers Roberto Duran and Jake La motta so that should be great,
ALL I GOTTA DO NOW IS PAINT THEM AND FIND SOME CASH FOR AUTOGHRAPHS OTHERWISE I AM BUGGERED !!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 05:26 AM
Eye Catching

The creeper would be sooooo cool. Not really a fan of jeepers creepers but I think it would be a cool painting. *huffs again at lack of money lol*
Old 03-05-2007, 02:34 PM
Scares Little Kids

Beautiful work! Congrats on getting them sign.