Old 10-18-2003, 01:48 PM
Undead

horror editin

dose anybody no how to make n edit a horror movie on the computer i writ a sreen play but dont no wat to do wit it
Old 10-18-2003, 02:12 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to ChaoticMinister Send a message via Yahoo to ChaoticMinister
I took three years of Videography in High School and have studied Television/Theatre/and Film production on my own, so here's what I can tell you... you'll need a cast, a crew, and someone to finance/sponsor it if you can't yourself.

The equipment you'll most likely need is a basic video camera, or even a digital, a lighting kit (which can cost several hundreds of dollars) a sound kit (also expensive), and editing software (the program I used is very professional, but also very expensive, $1K-$1.5K, it was called Final Cut Pro 3). After this it's all very specific for the type of the movie.

If I had details on what you were planning to shoot and how it was planned on being shot I could probably advise you better. But there are plenty of books on making your own B-movie and even selling your script/screenplay to Hollywood. You'll most likely need a proper scriptwriting software to write it in for Hollywqood producers to even remotely consider picking it up (I've been told that these rules are so strict that they won't even look at your draft if there is one thing wrong with the coverpage).

*FADE OUT*