Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-23-2005, 04:34 AM
Scares Little Kids

XCHANGE, looking for a copy of this great Italian short

I have seen recently this great Italian short horror entitled Xchange, but so far all I have found is a website (www.thesilentium.com) and not much else about this little jewel. I saw it in Sitges where people went crazy about it. As usual shorts disappear after festivals, but maybe some of you knows a little bit more about it. I'm a big horror fan and I can tell you it's rare to see something like this, especially out of Italy that is kind of dull insofar as filmmaking innovation is concerned.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:06 AM
Can you dig it ?

I'm always amazed by all the one time posters who just happen to be looking for some great film that only they've ever heard of and seem to know everything about it including it's home web site, but need to ask here about it. Try google to find your "little jewel", spammer :rolleyes:
CK
Old 08-23-2005, 06:32 AM
The Dork Knight

You're right Italians have never really been able to make any good films but yours...oh I mean this ''little jewel'' you found is probably far better than anything Argento,Bava,Leone,Martino, Fulci,Marghereti,Soavi ect. ect. have ever done.:rolleyes:
Old 08-23-2005, 07:06 AM
Hellraiser

Re: XCHANGE, looking for a copy of this great Italian short

Quote:
Originally posted by miguelito
I have seen recently this great Italian short horror entitled Xchange, but so far all I have found is a website (www.thesilentium.com) and not much else about this little jewel. I saw it in Sitges where people went crazy about it. As usual shorts disappear after festivals, but maybe some of you knows a little bit more about it. I'm a big horror fan and I can tell you it's rare to see something like this, especially out of Italy that is kind of dull insofar as filmmaking innovation is concerned.
Well this film is not very nice. I have seen this film in Ravenna Nightmare film festival one years ago, but now can you possible found in Italy in sky televsion or if you go in my web site www.filmhorror.com when is a possible speak with another filmaker e found it.

Francesco Cortonesi

www.deadbutterflies.it

Non c'è speranza
Old 08-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Scares Little Kids

Thank you, Austin. It's true, a lot of mediocre stuff from Italy, but also some good ones. For example Pupi Avati, did you see "The house of the laughing windows"? It's an old movie set in the Italian countryside, really scary.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
Scares Little Kids

Dear Sadistro, well I thought this would be the right place forome advice. I have bought a few of the collections published by Fangoria and also one by the New York City Horror. It's great when these shorts get published and people can view them.

By the way, I checked the site of the Italian guy, filmhorror.com... really crappy.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:28 AM
The Dork Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by miguelito
Thank you, Austin. It's true, a lot of mediocre stuff from Italy, but also some good ones. For example Pupi Avati, did you see "The house of the laughing windows"? It's an old movie set in the Italian countryside, really scary.

You poor delusional fool:rolleyes:
Old 08-24-2005, 05:35 AM
Scares Little Kids

I feel good, actually.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:23 AM
The Dork Knight

I'm really starting to hate this...tyranny I tell ya...tyranny(kiddin just kiddin)
Old 08-24-2005, 06:25 AM
Scares Little Kids

C'mon, I'm just a horror fan like you and I'm here to have fun...