Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Indie Horror Movies and Short Films
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to No Face
don't we all want to kill someone.

hey its satan.... he wants a hug
Old 08-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Can you dig it ?

Quote:
Its not gory nor is there any nudity which i think gives it a great feel and some credibilty since all todays horror films feel they must flash some tits on screen.
Unfortunately too many films have to rely on this as a selling point. Nice to know that they at least attempted a horror film without either. Unfortunate to hear about the 'Halloween' rip-off score though. THat's been done to death.
CK
Old 08-18-2005, 06:15 PM

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanManiac Send a message via AIM to AmericanManiac Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanManiac
Angry

I bought it when I first heard about it a couple of months ago. I really enjoyed it I didn't think I Would but one scene really creeped me the fuck out was when the one girl was standing in the room with the table, and no one was behind her, then the shot away and back to her and the guy was standing outside the window with the mask scared the shit out of me for some reason.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:28 AM

It wasn't too bad, I don't think I'd buy it.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Your funeral... my trial

I thought it was a fairly decent movie. Not something I would buy, but I didn't feel like it was a waste of my time either. At least it wasn't another zombie movie.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:27 AM
AKA Vampenguin/Dark_Hero

Send a message via AIM to The_Return
Looks OK, might check it out.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:29 PM
Tenant

Just watched it, it's pretty good but I'm not sure if it's all it's cracked up to be. Worth a viewing, though, for sure.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by MisterSadistro
Unfortunately too many films have to rely on this as a selling point. Nice to know that they at least attempted a horror film without either. Unfortunate to hear about the 'Halloween' rip-off score though. THat's been done to death.
CK
I had a distributor tell me movies need T&A to sell and then he signed a collection of mine that had no nudity. It had an implied nudity that was apparently convincing enough. The follow up (not really a sequel in the traditional sense, don't want to name the movies and spam while quoting CK) has nudity, but it was so key to the story even my mother approved and she sent me to a Catholic school. My point, flashing tits are nice and all, but they can serve to cheapen a movie if they are thrown in the way chrome wheels are used to sell a car, or a rear spoiler on a front wheel drive 4 banger. (What the hell is that about?)
Old 10-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Scares Little Kids

Watched it the other day, could not belive how boring it was. It wasn't so much the acting, as it was the villain. It was another one of those many horror films ive fast forwarded through.

(i usually only skip through some of those $1 horror movies you find during the month of october, so that tells you something)

meow
Old 10-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
is there any good gore in this?

Click for B-Movie reviews!