Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Horror Art
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 04-21-2005, 06:56 AM
hauntedportrait

Thumbs up Haunted Mansion Ghost Ship Tribute

"It came straight out of the fog like a moldy shadow, its rotted old timbers creaking and groaning, its ripped and mangled sails flapping and cracking in the cold night wind like the laughter of Satan himself."

Inspired by the Ghost Ship at Disney's Haunted Mansion I created The Phantom Ship. I spared no effort in converting every part of the Cutter into the menacing Phantom Ship. Because of the detail, this Haunted Painting is only offered in an awe inspiring size of 16x20. This is the first in the series of Haunted Paintings.

Also, Welcome my newest HauntedPortrait Heidi

Fritz and Sadie Kleinbeck were the proprietors of the New Ulm, Texas Funeral Parlor. After trying for years, Fritz and Sadie were blessed with a baby girl, Heidi. Their little blessing, however, was a needy child that demanded constant attention. Exhausted by the child's unrelenting need for attention, they visited their doctor who advised them that they needed to not give in to Heidi's cries and that the neediness would stop.

Thrilled with the prospect of some rest, her parents agreed that no matter how much Heidi screamed and yelled they would ignore her. That evening they put Heidi to bed and, as usual, Heidi began crying. Her parents left the room and went and sat in the Parlor. Both parents were agitated by the cries but tried to ignore them. The cries became louder and more frantic. Then Fritz noticed out of the corner of his eye flashes of light coming from Heidi's room. Fearing that Heidi might have somehow knocked over the lantern, they ran into the room. Not a word of what Fritz and Sadie saw in that room was ever spoken. Fritz and Sadie lived out the rest of their shortened lives slaves to Heidi's constant demands.

You can see both Haunted Portraits at my web site www.hauntedportraits.com
Old 04-21-2005, 03:40 PM
Death by sexy

Send a message via MSN to Marroe Send a message via Yahoo to Marroe
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah yadda....you could have at least made the story a little interesting.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:00 PM
Pepper's Ghost

Send a message via AIM to knife_fight
wow. that was quite a spam.

I must admit I kinda like the one with the boat in it.