Old 11-12-2016, 05:26 AM
Horror > Everything

Well, I hope he'll stay. Hammer made him a Mod, and if she likes and respects a person that carries a lot of weight for me.

I called him out for insulting a member and then I simply made it clear I didn't buy his backpedaling excuse. If someone disagreeing with him is enough to send him running, that's his call. My remarks weren't if a political nature at all. Just calling out hypocrisy.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:26 AM
That fucking Guy...

'Sup Repo'd, Villain if you're about.
I don't wanna weigh in on what just happened.
I will say this though, I was entertained while reading through it.
Can't help it.
That said, I also think it's really funny when people *almost* trip over and just kind've stumble. I find people throwing up like...insane levels of funny...the faces, the hurling sounds, it is my comedy gold.
Lifting heavy items with other people, that just makes me laugh. I don't find it funny at all, it puzzles me.
Where was I going with this? really, just not with it tonight. This morning.
Right. Yep. I'll weigh in on moving forward though, in that lets all just keep posting shit and proceed as normal.
This thread, it's not important enough for anyone to leave or whatever.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:55 AM
Horror > Everything

Glad you got a laugh out of it Cheeb's. There's not enough laughter these days. And thank you for your post, which I find hysterically funny for reasons that I will keep to myself.

As far as leaving this place, I've been seriously considering taking a nice long break, but it has nothing to do with any disagreements. I'm an adult and can handle an opinion that strays from my own. If and when I go, it will be because there isn't enough Horror discussion in here. Non-horror posts and stuff are fine, but when they consistently get much greater, and more spirited response than Horror related posts, I have to question my continued presence here. After all, I come here to feed my Horror habit and that's not happening. Anyway, like you said, we should move on.
If this is my last post or one of many more to come, I've enjoyed much of my time here and I wish everyone the very best in life.
Old 11-12-2016, 07:28 AM
Evil is Better

Let me just say this before I go and then I will go for awhile because I have a lot to deal with in my life and I don't need this shit.

There is a difference between telling someone not to be a sarcastic prick and actually calling them one, it was not a backpedaling excuse it was the truth of what I said.

Besides that there was no need for him to be sarcastic when Hammer hadn't been that way to him but once you stop being respectful, I stop. I show no respect to anyone being disrespectful.

Call me a hypocrite if you want but that's the way I handle things. Besides I was telling him to be respectful and stuff like this wouldn't happen. That doesn't seem hypocritical to me.

Now I'm out.

Old 11-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Horror Fan

Unhappy

Repo'd and Villain: thank you for your service at HDC.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:46 AM
Horror > Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Let me just say this before I go and then I will go for awhile because I have a lot to deal with in my life and I don't need this shit.

There is a difference between telling someone not to be a sarcastic prick and actually calling them one, it was not a backpedaling excuse it was the truth of what I said.

Besides that there was no need for him to be sarcastic when Hammer hadn't been that way to him but once you stop being respectful, I stop. I show no respect to anyone being disrespectful.

Call me a hypocrite if you want but that's the way I handle things. Besides I was telling him to be respectful and stuff like this wouldn't happen. That doesn't seem hypocritical to me.

Now I'm out.
Aww, come on man. Don't be so dramatic. Stick around. You are well liked by a lot of people here, myself included.
I just think you could have made your point more effectively had you simply told him he didn't need to be sarcastic. Adding prick to that sentence seems like you let your personal feelings get in the way of giving him a fair criticism. It's just my opinion and I think it's valid. Asking someone to be respectful and then calling them a sarcastic prick , or saying they are being a sarcastic prick is counterproductive, and yes, in my opinion hypocritical.
We all have shit to deal with in life and this place is supposed to be a diversion from all that. Hang out, Villain. This is just a bump in the road.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:48 AM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
Aww, come on man. Don't be so dramatic. Stick around. You are well liked by a lot of people here, myself included.
I just think you could have made your point more effectively had you simply told him he didn't need to be sarcastic. Adding prick to that sentence seems like you let your personal feelings get in the way of giving him a fair criticism. It's just my opinion and I think it's valid. Asking someone to be respectful and then calling them a sarcastic prick , or saying they are being a sarcastic prick is counterproductive, and yes, in my opinion hypocritical.
We all have shit to deal with in life and this place is supposed to be a diversion from all that. Hang out, Villain. This is just a bump in the road.
Fair enough. I could've stated that better. Been dealing with a lot of stress and my wife's health issues so I've been on edge. Let's just put this behind us.

Old 11-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Horror > Everything

Cool! I can certainly relate to what you're going through. No offense meant, and I imagine I could have handled it a little better myself. I wasnt very impressed with my snarky " sure buddy. Have a nice day" post anyway! My apologies for that.

Glad you'll be sticking around, and I hope the best for your wife, man.

Last edited by Repo'd; 11-12-2016 at 08:55 AM.
Old 11-12-2016, 03:53 PM
病気の

Horror > Politics

Thumb resize.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:30 PM
That fucking Guy...

Cheeba is pleased by this outcome.
We should keep this open as "Trump watch" and post all Trumpisms we see over time.