Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-18-2008, 08:03 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marya Zaleska View Post
I'm just a REAL COOL COUNTESS! That's all! Lol!

I'm

Thanks again for the reading friend!
Yeah, I see no Gemini in you either. The Aquarius bit does fit perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X View Post
oh posher, I love you.

well as much as a girl can love a squirrely little girly man I suppose.

None of this is real
Old 05-18-2008, 08:53 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to Rayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease View Post
Scorpios are manipulitive and nasty, I would never go out with one again..
It took me a minute to remember that you're a Taurus...A Taurus directly on the cusp of Aries...Jeez, argue much? :p

Taurus is Scorpio's POLAR OPPOSITE...You should have never tried to have any type of a relationship with a Scorpio, even the good ones are bad for you...There would be a ridiculous amount of conflict...In fact, the only good thing in a Taurus/Scorpio union would be awesome sex...But, that's not enough for a relationship, and definitely not worth the hassle.

Taurus and Scorpio can be friends, or at least friendly to one another...But, I wouldn't step beyond that.

Taurus's perfect match is Virgo...Taurus needs to be emotionally supported, Virgo is perfect for that...A Virgo can motivate a Taurus to be his very best...A Virgo can point out your flaws and offer solutions in a way that appeals to you and seems helpful rather than hurtful...Scorpio is TERRIBLE at providing positive emotional reinforcement...A Virgo will help a Taurus to work through things...A Scorpio is too blunt, and will tell a Taurus everything that's wrong with them, without the 'pillow' to soften the blow...Taurus definitely doesn't appreciate THAT...For a Scorpio, it's considered 'constructive criticism', and Scorpio can't understand why anyone would dislike the 'truth', in this way Scorpio comes off as being cruel and insensitive, when they are only 'trying to help'...For a Taurus, it's DEstructive criticism...Taurus doesn't handle criticism well...AT ALL.

Here is the chart...Every sign has a polar opposite...Relationships (and often even aquaintanceships) between polar opposites would be better off avoided.

Polar opposites are the signs that oppose each other on the wheel:

Scorpio-Taurus
Libra-Aries
Virgo-Pisces
Leo-Aquarius
Cancer-Capricorn
Gemini-Sagittarius
Old 05-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Misfit

Send a message via AIM to Posher778 Send a message via MSN to Posher778 Send a message via Yahoo to Posher778
Leo-Aquarius?

Why exactly?

Quote:
oh posher, I love you.

None of this is real
Old 05-18-2008, 09:03 AM
Umbra Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posher778 View Post
Leo-Aquarius?

Why exactly?
How would I know?...I didn't create the wheel :p

Perhaps it's because they are OPPOSITES

Leo - Materialistic, aggressive, showy, vain, impulsive, shallow
Aquarius - NOT
Old 05-18-2008, 09:23 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Is it odd that someone would have a polar opposite moon sign?

Old 05-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Misfit

Quote:
My sun is capricorn, and capri's polar opposite is cancer.
My moon is scorpio, and it's polar opposite is Taurus.
Scorpio's direct match is Cancer, and Capricorn's is Taurus (Not necessarily direct, but they work).

It's an endless cycle.

Quote:
oh posher, I love you.

None of this is real
Old 05-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Umbra Asylum

Quote:
It happens, not often, but it happens...It's why you have so much influence from your moon sign...It can cause some inner conflicts, but you seem to be doing okay ;)

I would think that being so opposite, each side would help to balance the other...Like maybe your Taurus side says, "Why NOT go into debt for 20 years, it's an AWESOME car?"...Then your Scorpio side kicks in and says, "Come on, that's stupid and you don't need it"

I'd imagine you have many bouts of thinking things over and weighing consequences, which is a really good thing...This combination would keep you from being as impulsive and insecure as Taurus alone might make you...And the Taurus could help you to be more considerate of other's feelings than Scorpio alone might make you (Of course, your Scorpio is stronger than your Taurus...So, I really wouldn't count on that one much).

Last edited by Rayne; 05-18-2008 at 09:48 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:55 AM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
Okay Marya...This is for you (Thanks for sending me your birth information so I could do this :)) :

You have an Aquarius moon...This would keep you more 'emotionally level'...Aquarius people are logical thinkers and not overly given to emotion...Pisces 'tantrums' would be considered illogical by Aquarius, and would be doused...That wasn't so difficult :)...Also, an Aquarius can win an argument using 'logic', pretty much the way a Scorpio can.

The Gemini Ascendant most likely doesn't affect you, and if it DID, it would be difficult to really figure out how, because Gemini can mean almost anything in any equation...Gemini is a wild card.

I would attribute your costuming to your Pisces sign...Pisces have a flair for the dramatic, and also it could fit with the 'eccentric' quality, as it isn't really something that most people are into...Plus the fact that it is such a big part of your life, and means so much to you, could be seen as a form of 'addiction' or 'obsession'...I mean, think about it...What on earth would you do if you had to give it up?:eek:

So...I'm calling you an 'upstream Pisces'...And I'd say you're about 75% Pisces/25% Aquarius...Your moon does affect your emotional state :)
OOOH OOOH OOOH DO ME! DO ME!

Edit: After thinking about this, I think I could have chose better words. double entendre and whatnot. Also, I'll send you my birthday in a pm
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Last edited by Psycom5k; 05-18-2008 at 09:58 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycom5k View Post
OOOH OOOH OOOH DO ME! DO ME!

Edit: After thinking about this, I think I could have chose better words. double entendre and whatnot. Also, I'll send you my birthday in a pm
You're an aries. You act like an aries. Congrats

Quote:
oh posher, I love you.

None of this is real
Old 05-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Chrono's Lesbian Lover

Ya know what Posher, I really don't want to ignore you, but this bullshit attitude of yours is pissing me off. Stop acting like a child and trying to antagonize me. Stop going out of your way to be an asshole to me. Just stop. That being said, I'm not saying anything else about it. Next time you are going on ignore.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.