Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Foreign Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-18-2008, 07:06 AM
Evil Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
It's on my Netflix queue. I should move it up. I need a Park fix.

I agree with you about Mr. Vengeance... I thought it was slow at first but I was absolutely intrigued and glued to the scene... And it escalates so horrifyingly beautifully...

You should complete the triad with Lady Vengeance when you get a chance. I think that it might actually be just as good as Mr. Vengeance.
Ok. I'll let you know when I do. I can't seem to get that Oldboy Soundtrack out of my head. Especially the song that's playing during the fighting sequences. I think I'm obsessed with that movie. Help! :eek:
Old 10-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Evil Alive

Last Asian movie I saw was Visitor Q. Very weird but funny too. I recommend it to anyone who is open to seeing strange and disturbing things.:D
Old 10-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Ometiklan

Matango. aka. Attack of the Mushroom People.
This one is in My opinion Toho's creepiest film.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Waste Disposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painfulldeath View Post
Ok. I'll let you know when I do. I can't seem to get that Oldboy Soundtrack out of my head. Especially the song that's playing during the fighting sequences. I think I'm obsessed with that movie. Help! :eek:
You are having the same reaction I had. I never heard of Oldboy till this forum and when I finally watched it-I thought about it for months. Scenes still pop up unbiden to this day.
I see people with longish black hair of asian descent and want to follow them:eek:
oops TMI-forget the last sentence, I mean- I don't.. actually follow them..or anything........really.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Evil Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakru View Post
You are having the same reaction I had. I never heard of Oldboy till this forum and when I finally watched it-I thought about it for months. Scenes still pop up unbiden to this day.
I see people with longish black hair of asian descent and want to follow them:eek:
oops TMI-forget the last sentence, I mean- I don't.. actually follow them..or anything........really.
Hooray! Someone else that has the same obsession as me. The movie is just that damn good. Lord knows if I saw someone look like Dae Su, I would probably stalk him for a few weeks...just to spice up my seemingly dull life.;) I still can't get that fricking song out of my head and it's been almost a week now. Maybe I should get the ringtone...:D

Last edited by Painfulldeath; 10-19-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:22 AM
Evil Alive

I watched Joint Security Area directed by Chan Wook-Park. It's a very good military movie with a lot of the same cast from the Vengeance Trilogy. Check it out.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:20 PM
Evil Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painfulldeath View Post
I watched Joint Security Area directed by Chan Wook-Park. It's a very good military movie with a lot of the same cast from the Vengeance Trilogy. Check it out.
That's a really cool movie, have you seen " I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK " yet? I've been waiting to see that one for ages it seems. His new vampire movie Thirst seems pretty cool, I think it's funny that another name for it is listed as Evil Live and in his Cut segment on 3 Extremes they were making a vampire movie called Live Evil haha.

Last edited by Despare; 10-20-2008 at 12:23 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:04 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Whispering Corridors ~not terrible, but kind of a bore really.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Evil Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
That's a really cool movie, have you seen " I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK " yet? I've been waiting to see that one for ages it seems. His new vampire movie Thirst seems pretty cool, I think it's funny that another name for it is listed as Evil Live and in his Cut segment on 3 Extremes they were making a vampire movie called Live Evil haha.
Lol. No but I am planning on watching it sometime soon. I still haven't watched The 3 extremes yet either ..I heard that it's pretty disturbing.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:43 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via MSN to jenna26
Phone ~ predictable, but well made and manages to be plenty creepy, mostly thanks to the little girl, she was really good in her role. Definitely the standout in my opinion.