Old 08-24-2016, 11:18 AM
Little Boo

Thumbs up Original Uncut movies 70s,80s,90s

Hello I created this forum to find out what the fully uncut horror films are so I can get hold of them. Movies like Evil Dead 1981 and Texas Chainsaw Massacre are just a few that wouldn't mind having the uncut versions off.
Old 08-27-2016, 10:59 AM
The Original Copycat

Mainstream titles, like the ones you listed, are easy enough to find uncut with little difficulty as they are quite popular.

More obscure titles require a fair bit more effort to find, as a lot of them exist in multiple formats spread across different regional releases. My advice is to start with the Wikipedia for whatever film has caught your eye, and check the links for different sites and articles about it. Often times, the more obscure, the more likely you are to have to import. In this case, you sometimes may have to settle for subtitled or even movies that feature foreign language tracks only, if no other options for an uncut version are available in your native tongue.

Happy hunting.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:17 AM
Little Boo

Amazon.....

Amazon has all the video nasties and the like from the late 70s/early 80s on dvd/Blu-ray and they are uncut too. Some are quite hard to get in region B/2 though

Last edited by eezabadboy; 04-02-2018 at 02:18 AM.

Tags
70s, 80s, 90s, origional, uncut