Old 10-06-2003, 06:05 PM
Evil Dead

Haunted Houses

Anyone hitting any haunted houses in their area??

I am going to some place called "Netherworld Haunted House" up in Atlanta... Horror Hill in Newnan GA , Talladega prison Haunted house, Sloss Fright Furnance in B`ham AL, Torture House in Scottsboro AL, and many more.... whatever I can find....
Old 10-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Hellraiser

Re: Haunted Houses

Quote:
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Talladega prison Haunted house,
THAT sounds like a serious haunted house!! :D
Old 10-10-2003, 05:11 PM
Evil Dead

I went lastnight to this one called netherworld haunted house and it sucked major ass...
Old 10-10-2003, 10:46 PM
Evil Dead

I'll be hitting up The Haunted Hotel, The Haunted Forest, the Trail of Terror, and the Frightmare On Market Street.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:02 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via Yahoo to lilangel_66071
haunted houses

Hmmmm ha i'm from kansas and we have a ton of them one is in an abanduned hospital and its called dr. deadly's , we have caticomes, the beast, edge of hell, main street morgue, nightmares. the inferno hell i could go on and on ha. Edge of hell is based around satan,Main street morgue hm morgue ha, nightmares is like got freddie and jason and all the villans, caticomes has hannibal pinnhead and ect. Its awsome. But all the other haunted houses are in like 10 and 20 story brick buildings so u are in them for a LONG TIME. well worth the money. I go every single year and every single year they change them to keep it intresting
Old 10-17-2003, 03:32 PM
Evil Dead

I have went to a few in Birmingham AL , Atlanta GA, and a few in my area and they all sucked... But it was fun though :D
Old 10-17-2003, 03:37 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
We get alot of these in our area. The only one I went to worth mentioning had a maze in the middle of it. No big deal, except that it was completely dark and narrow inside. If you let go of your group's hands, you were on your own. It took us over an hour to get out of the damn thing and I know it wasn't that big. Pretty claustrophobic.
Old 10-17-2003, 03:41 PM
Evil Dead

yeah there is a few parts in Horror hill like that.. Actually the group I was in passed a few of the people that was in the group a head of us... They had lost who they were with... so they tagged along with us..
Old 10-28-2003, 11:11 AM
Scares Little Kids

Smile HAUNTED HOUSES IN ALABAMA

DO YOU GET TO TORTURE HOUSE? AND DO YOU KNOW OF ANY MORE GOOD HAUNTED HOUSES IN ALABAMA? I'VE BEEN TO ATROX, GOODSPRINGS, SLOTH'S FURNACE, BHAM JAYCEES, RED RUM MANOR, AND THE HAUNTED. DO YOU KNOW OF ANYMORE? PLEASE HELP! I NEED SOME DIRECTIONS OR A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO THE PLACES OR ANY INFO YOU HAVE ON THEM. THANKS!
Old 10-28-2003, 12:47 PM
Evil Dead

Re: HAUNTED HOUSES IN ALABAMA

Quote:
Originally posted by BROOKE99INFINIT
DO YOU GET TO TORTURE HOUSE? AND DO YOU KNOW OF ANY MORE GOOD HAUNTED HOUSES IN ALABAMA? I'VE BEEN TO ATROX, GOODSPRINGS, SLOTH'S FURNACE, BHAM JAYCEES, RED RUM MANOR, AND THE HAUNTED. DO YOU KNOW OF ANYMORE? PLEASE HELP! I NEED SOME DIRECTIONS OR A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO THE PLACES OR ANY INFO YOU HAVE ON THEM. THANKS!
I never made it to the one called torture house. But I do know of one in Ft.Payne the local fire department made it and I heard it is okay. You can do a search online you should be able to find some that would be to your liking..

Fulci Lives!!!!