Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-11-2003, 03:14 PM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
It's the most fun I've had at the movies in a long time. It's complete trash and utterly laughable. Go in with a bunch of friends and you shouldn't be disappointed. Funny from start to finish.
Old 10-23-2003, 05:37 PM
warprophet

first of all like chuck said rap and horror dont mix...metal and ambinence with horror on the other hand do.

secondley if you look away from all the matrix rip offs in it (like the jumping 12 feet up into the air, fireing your shotgun to watch the buckshot spread in bullet time) i think it can be an amusing movie, not much of a horror flick though, more of an action movie.
but il wait to see the end result till i judge...i sure hope they hire better actors though...or just for the feel hire horrible once to match the voice acting in house of the dead
Old 10-25-2003, 09:45 AM
Hellraiser

All I have to say is it was better than Resident Evil.

It was goofy, gratuitous, and had clips of the video game in it, but I still enjoyed it a ton more than a lot of other crap I've seen.

I read an interview and even the writer didn't know what the hell was up with all the clips from the video games.