Old 07-01-2017, 03:53 AM
病気の

Quote:
Stephen Biro
5 hrs ·

It's been a long haul and a tough road... and we got one day left on our American Guinea Pig Series "The Song of Solomon" and "Sacrifice" presales. We made it to 36 grand!

Thank you everyone for your support! It means the world to us and we wouldn't be able to do this without you.

Old 07-01-2017, 04:09 AM
病気の

Old 07-01-2017, 04:55 AM
Evil is Better

That actually looks pretty cool

Old 07-01-2017, 11:53 PM
病気の

Quote:
We busted... 40 thousand! PERK UNLOCKED!!! Everyone gets their name in the end credits! Will be three tiers in the credits. Those who have been with us, supporting us thru all three films will be mentioned as, Part of, "The American Guinea Pig Family". Those who bought perks above the 50 dollar mark will be, "American Guinea Pig is Brought You By". and for those who have just joined us.,,, will be added in The Filmmakers Wish To Offer Special Thanks to...

Thank you everyone! Less then two hours to go and I have emails to answer about Solomon.

https://igg.me/at/thesongofsolomonagp/x/2170146

Death and Dismemberment,

Stephen Biro — celebrating victory.

Old 07-02-2017, 12:39 AM
病気の

American Guinea Pig: THE SONG OF SOLOMON
100% Real Exorcism Rituals, 100% Real Practical Effects, The continuation of The AGP Series

Stephen Biro
Los Angeles, United States

$45,098 USD total funds raised
1497% funded on July 2, 2017
Old 07-02-2017, 05:05 AM
病気の

Quote:
We busted... 40 thousand! PERK UNLOCKED!!! Everyone gets their name in the end credits! Will be three tiers in the credits. Those who have been with us, supporting us thru all three films will be mentioned as, Part of, "The American Guinea Pig Family". Those who bought perks above the 50 dollar mark will be, "American Guinea Pig is Brought To You By". and for those who have just joined us.,,, will be added in The Filmmakers Wish To Offer Special Thanks to...

Death and Dismemberment,

Stephen Biro

Old 07-02-2017, 09:44 PM
病気の

Quote:
Near the close of the AMERICAN GUINEA PIG: SONG OF SOLOMON Indiegogo I decided to reach out to some family, close friends and many of the exceptional people who I've been able to truly count on over the years. I asked them to visit the AGP Indiegogo page and help me get the word out before the campaign ended. I heard the same response over and over: "Man... I really want to pick that up, but end-of-month bills are kicking my ass."

I heard it enough that I decided to use the "In Demand" feature of Indiegogo and extend the campaign so that even those who are paid every two weeks will be able to participate. I don't want you to miss out, so I'm extending the AGP Indiegogo campaign to:

Sunday, July 16, 2017

It's been a long haul and a tough road... and at the end of American Guinea Pig Series THE SONG OF SOLOMON and SACRIFICE pre-sales, we made it to 45 grand! When we hit $40,000, I announced that everyone who donated would get their names in the SONG OF SOLOMON end credit thank you's. It's the least I can do to acknowledge your amazing support! It means the world to me. I wouldn't be able to do this without you. YOU keep the American Guinea Pig series alive.

Death, Dismemberment and a Shitload of Gratitude,
Stephen Biro

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...or/x/3931936#/

Old 03-31-2018, 08:50 AM
病気の

Tee Shirts are ready..

http://www.fastcustomshirts.com/agp-...lomon-t-shirt/
Old 04-21-2018, 02:54 AM
病気の

Quote:
New Update!!!
Sorry, usually Indiegogo is up our stuff on updates but guess they forgot.

Release date for Song and Sacrifice is SET! Trying to figure out what extra's' you guys get no one else does... trying to make it really special for you all.

Crappy thing is, The USPS has changed their shipping on Media Mail as to where, we can't give ANYONE, anything else besides the DVD! Trying to figure it out... might just have to bite the bullet so everyone can get the full fledged poster at 27 X 39. Stickers and such can go in the dvd but the poster is too big to fit in there for those who didn't pay for it to be shipped separately.

Media Mail was awesome... low prices, as long as media was being mailed but now... can't even add a receipt to the package. Yeah, that is 100 right, can't even add a receipt to the shipment.

Trying to figure it out... but we're close!

The Unearthed Films Extreme Sale is over on Saturday... The Serbian Exhibition is going strong, the auction for all of the props is getting ready. Check out www.aserbianexhibition.com for details.

Tons of new and old films are lined up, Solomon and Sacrifice are finalized for manufacturing... everything is setting in stone and I may be able to take a breather in a week.

Death and Dismemberment,

Stephen Biro
Old 04-24-2018, 04:42 PM
病気の

diabolikdvd preorder

https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/...blu-ray-combo/