Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror, But Not Movies > Games

Old 04-16-2021, 12:43 PM
I'am Gone Girl

Try The Stairway Game At Your Own Risk

What's Up Boos?Anyways The Seriously Messed Up Stairway Game Is That Takes You To Different Realms And Different Portals By Climbing Between 5 To 20 Flights Of Stairs But Nobody Should See You Trying To Play This Often Dangerous Paranormal Game And There Will Be A Being Or A Mysterious Man Whom Will Ask You What Do You Want?. And You Must Give A Clear Answer And You Must Ask For Only One Or Two Things Cause If You Do Ever Become Too Greedy For You're Britches? Then You Will Be Truly Sorry Also The Same Rule Applies. For Trying To Looking Behind You Or Asking Whom Is There Or Even Trying To Desperately Going Back Cause Once You Start This Life Or Death Potentially Wish Granting Game. If You See Shadows? Then You Are Doomed My Dear Friend And If Something Calls Your Name Then You Are A Goner And You Should Have The Ritual For Calling The Watchers Of The Elements Written Down. And Studied To An T Or Else You Will Be Wondering The Stairway Between This World And An Unknown Dimension Indefinitely For Centuries And Centuries So This Is A Simple Not Thrill Seeking Entertainment That Should Be Taken Lightly Cause You're Very Life And Very Human Safety Depends On How Much You Follow These Specific Steps And If You Come Back After Just A Few Hours?That Means That You Were An Worthy Player.

Last edited by Tomie13HarpyGirly; 04-16-2021 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-16-2021, 12:54 PM
I'am Gone Girl

Mysterious Staircases Found In The Woods

All Over The World And Recently As A Few Years Back And All The Way To The 200's Mysterious And Ominous Stairways To Unknown Places Have Been Rearing Their Baffling Heads In Or Near Wooded. And Desolate Areas For The Too Curious Minded To Walk Upon And Willingly Walk Head Long Into Their Own Potential Destruction At The Hands Of A Malignant And Malicious Unseen Force Beyond Any Human Comprehension. And Unfortunately I'am A Very Curious And Also Dark Minded Person Whenever It Comes To The Paranormal Sciences Like Most Of The Loveable Weirdos On Here So I Can't Say That I Wouldn't Try To Climb Any Strange. And Unexpected Stairs Just To See Where The Might Lead To?Even If Their Is A Uncomfortable Sense Of Grave Danger In The Air/This Deathly And Elominous Structures Probably Lead Down Into Hades Or Limbo Or Say Maybe The Afterlife.
Old 05-27-2021, 11:29 PM
Little Boo

Horror games are fun to play as horror movies are not enough to make us enjoy and everything gets boring with time. You might consider some Paper Writing Pro while writing a report about horror games working and the impact on the players.