Old 10-28-2003, 01:34 PM
Scares Little Kids

DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE THERE IS A TORTURE HOUSE AND I CAN'T FIND THE ONE IN FORT PAYNE.... WHERE ALL HAVE YOU BEEN THIS YEAR?
Old 10-28-2003, 05:34 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally posted by BROOKE99INFINIT
DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE THERE IS A TORTURE HOUSE AND I CAN'T FIND THE ONE IN FORT PAYNE.... WHERE ALL HAVE YOU BEEN THIS YEAR?
I PMEd you on this subject... PM me back when you can

Fulci Lives!!!!
Old 10-29-2003, 03:53 PM
Saint of Killers

They have a haunted prison in Illinois its pretty cool, the best one I have ever been to was a couple of years ago. People in line with your group were part of the show and no one knew it. These chainsaw weilding maniacs would grab them and slice em up and shit with fake blood and such. People were really scared cause they didnt know it was part of the act when they were dragged thru a door. I remember my girlfriend screaming that this isnt supposed to be real, and I was like laughing and shit. She was really pissed, but hell I was scared too I just delt with it differently. My understanding is that the reason why they dont have it anymore is the last year they did it, one of the characters grabbed some girl in an inappropriate manner and then threatened to sue. And that was that Fuckers ruin it for everyone. Now most dont even get near you. I miss the interactive stuff, that wass the most scary. Wife and I are thinking of doing one on our farm next year with a pumpkin patch and hay rides and such. Course none of the farm boys and girls around here are scared of butchered animals they see it everyday. But we've got some pretty cool ideas. Probably be for just family and close friends so we dont get sued. LOL

3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead.

I've never been nice my whole life....but, I'll do my best to be sweet.

I keep my standards low, so I'm never disappointed.

The next words out of your mouth better be some Mark Twain shit, cos' I am going to be chiseling it on your tombstone.

Trample the weak, Hurdle the dead.

Forgive your enemies......after they are slain.

The God I believe in aint short of cash mister.