#1101  
Old 09-21-2014, 01:17 PM
ChronoGrl's Avatar
ChronoGrl ChronoGrl is offline
HDC Idol

 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Waltham, MA
Posts: 8,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
I'm not sure if you're intentionally overexaggerating or not.
I was legit pissed about it (potentially unreasonably so ) but I've cooled off now.
__________________


Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Reply With Quote
  #1102  
Old 09-21-2014, 01:24 PM
horcrux2007's Avatar
horcrux2007 horcrux2007 is offline
Evil Dead
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
I was legit pissed about it (potentially unreasonably so ) but I've cooled off now.
The "We're fighting" part just kinda confused me lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1103  
Old 09-21-2014, 01:43 PM
The Villain's Avatar
The Villain The Villain is offline
Evil is Better

 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 6,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
The "We're fighting" part just kinda confused me lol
Me and Chrono have a love/hate relationship
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #1104  
Old 09-21-2014, 01:54 PM
ChronoGrl's Avatar
ChronoGrl ChronoGrl is offline
HDC Idol

 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Waltham, MA
Posts: 8,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Me and Chrono have a love/hate relationship
<3

Yeah, I wasn't actually upset with you - My friends and say "we're fighting" all the time in jest. I forget the last thing we were "fighting" about - A Doctor Who episode maybe? LOL

...

Mark had to tell me to calm down and stop getting pissed at a teenager. ONLINE. I might have anger issues.
__________________


Join my Facebook Horror Group!
Reply With Quote
  #1105  
Old 09-21-2014, 02:09 PM
Sculpt's Avatar
Sculpt Sculpt is offline
ventricle
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA, IL
Posts: 4,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
In case anyone wanted to see the Tusk monster, here it is:
http://i.imgur.com/xhSE0Aq.jpg
In regard to spoilers, it reads "In case anyone wanted to see the Tusk monster, here it is:(link)"

You can be upset about the text, because it tells you there's a "Tusk monster", which people may not have wanted to know. But I don't think one can be upset about the link to the pic, because it tells you what you'll see. If one wants to stay unspoiled, one doesn't click on the link.

Horcrux2007, as you've seen, we are very careful about posting spoilers on the site. What you'll want to do is something like this:

Quote:
"I'm going to talk about the movie Tusk below.


!!!!SPOILERS!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's a link to a pick of the Tusk monster (link)."
That way, you show 'spoilers' at the top, and go down below the 1st page of the screen, so people have the opportunity to scroll past any spoiler. It's real simple to do and works too. Thanks
__________________
.
.
.
.


Last edited by Sculpt; 09-21-2014 at 02:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1106  
Old 09-21-2014, 02:11 PM
The Villain's Avatar
The Villain The Villain is offline
Evil is Better

 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 6,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
<3

Yeah, I wasn't actually upset with you - My friends and say "we're fighting" all the time in jest. I forget the last thing we were "fighting" about - A Doctor Who episode maybe? LOL

...

Mark had to tell me to calm down and stop getting pissed at a teenager. ONLINE. I might have anger issues.
Haha yeah I know hence my joking response. Probably was a Doctor Who episode

Yeah I was surprised you were so angry
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #1107  
Old 09-21-2014, 07:31 PM
Damn Heathen Damn Heathen is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 607
It's freakishly perfect. I hope to see TUSK at the theater.
Reply With Quote
  #1108  
Old 09-25-2014, 07:12 PM
ChronoGrl's Avatar
ChronoGrl ChronoGrl is offline
HDC Idol

 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Waltham, MA
Posts: 8,536
ehhhh

For some of the old timers around here, do you remember the forum's "old" color scheme, the grey? I've had the grey turned on ever since they switched over to the black theme (BECAUSE CHANGE IS BAD I FEAR CHANGE)... For giggles I just switched back to the black theme after YEARS...

AND OH MY GOD IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE

Does that mean I'm getting old?????




EDIT:

OMG. V. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!! The drop-down was on the screen where you can view your "Wall" messages BUT IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMYHEADHURTS
__________________


Join my Facebook Horror Group!

Last edited by ChronoGrl; 09-25-2014 at 07:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1109  
Old 09-25-2014, 08:03 PM
neverending's Avatar
neverending neverending is offline
Cranky

 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 12,416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
ehhhh

For some of the old timers around here, do you remember the forum's "old" color scheme, the grey? I've had the grey turned on ever since they switched over to the black theme (BECAUSE CHANGE IS BAD I FEAR CHANGE)... For giggles I just switched back to the black theme after YEARS...

AND OH MY GOD IT'S GIVING ME A HEADACHE

Does that mean I'm getting old?????




EDIT:

OMG. V. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!! The drop-down was on the screen where you can view your "Wall" messages BUT IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMYHEADHURTS

Go to the Lobby. Look way down at the bottom.


I hate the red/black theme.
__________________
Lee Widener, Author Website

Cartoon Artwork, Underground Art, Other Weird Stuff
Reply With Quote
  #1110  
Old 09-25-2014, 08:06 PM
_____V_____'s Avatar
_____V_____ _____V_____ is offline
A *new* Covenant
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 31,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
OMG. V. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!
User CP --> Edit Options --> Miscellaneous Options.
__________________
"If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:32 PM.