Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-01-2003, 09:42 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
House Of The Dead

Lets face it the video game rocks but what about the movie?. Well as much as I want this movie to be awsome (lets face it) it most likly will suck. If you have seen the tralier I know you share the same thoughts with me. I mean com on Zombie movies are not supose to have rap music in their traliers, and I don't think zombie movies should have shot after shot after shot of bullet time effects in them. I also heard from a guy who went to a screening that they put clips from the videogame in the movie(god I hope they took them out). The only thing that could make this movie any worse looking is if they try to connect it to the video game. I am a big fan of the game and I follow the story line so if they connect the movie to the game it would not make any sense.No matter how bad this movie looks I am still going to see it the first day. So what do you guys think about this Movie?

Last edited by Killer Clown#1; 10-01-2003 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:04 AM
Cryptkeeper

Send a message via AIM to avenger00soul Send a message via Yahoo to avenger00soul
Why does every film post-Matrix have to put the bullet-time crap in there? I hate that. It certainly doesn't belong in this flick.

However, I'm a sucker for zombie movies so I'll probably see it.
Old 10-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Pennywise

Is it just me or does this movie stray totally away from what happens in the game?
Old 10-05-2003, 06:54 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to virgil432 Send a message via Yahoo to virgil432
RAP and Horror movies do not mix at all
Old 10-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Hellraiser

Send a message via AIM to Blizz
Any horror trailer with the song "party up" by DMX obvioulsy isn't gonna be a serious movie. It could be a "fun" shoot em up movie though. who knows?
Old 10-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Evil Dead

I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be a serious horror movie. It still looks pretty good IMO though. Can't wait for it to come out.
Old 10-06-2003, 09:48 AM
Hellraiser

I'm planning to go see this and Kill Bill, since they both come out on the same day...that's going to be a busy weekend inbetween work. :P But yeah, I don't mind going to see this movie for the pure entertainment factor of it. I'm a sucker for zombie type movies too, though I'm more of a sucker for gore.
Old 10-08-2003, 12:24 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to nightbreed
Lightbulb if you think rap and horror dont mix...

you should listen to Brotha Lynch Hung or Necro. anyways about HOTD the way i see it, if i want bullet time Ill watch the matrix, if i want zombies ill watch night of the living dead 90. Im not so sure how i feel about them together. As far as bullet time I honestly think the ONLY MOVIE to do bullet time right post matix was Bad Boys II. Im not so big on smith or lawrence but that movie was over the top. Ill most likely see it though. The only remake that I'm honestly worried about is the Day of the Dead remake that should be out in 05.
Old 10-10-2003, 05:10 PM
Evil Dead

I am waiting until it comes to video ... it`ll be shity I just know it..
Old 10-11-2003, 05:01 AM
King of Klowns

Send a message via AIM to Killer Clown#1
I never got around to seeing this movie yet can some one tell me if it was any good?