Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 03-07-2005, 09:27 AM
Fear scented candle

Gets your blood boiling

I was just thinking about parts in movies that got me righteously pissed off. Usually it's something happening to someone who doesnt deserve it, or the movie is so poorly made i am offended to see it.

here are some examples of each:

Moral Anger:
Delores Claiborne. Her asshole husband bribes his daughetr into giving him a handjob. Huge props to the actor and actress in that scene. I wanted to kill him with my bare hands...

The captain in the Bone COllector chewing out Angelina Jolie for stopping the train from running through the crime scene. That part always makes me want to get into the movie so i can tell him to go fuck himself.

So poorly done it pissed me off:
Okay, it is no secret i HATE the Dungeons and Dragons mpovie, but there are parts in it that go beyond suck into murder inspringly bad. When Marlon Wayans gets killed (oops. Spoiler alert. I guess) and "Ridley" drops to his knees and screams "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" with his arms upraised. I swear, the director sat down with a book titled "Cheesy cliches that shouldnt really happen" and said "I want that one!"

Martin Sheen in Spawn. The "Devil" in spawn.. For christs sake, they were too fucking lazy to make it's mouth move when it talked, so it just sat there with it's mouth open (menacingly, im sure...) They buiilt up that Spawn was supposed to have a big showdown with the evil assassin bitch, then he manages to kill her with a single shot to the head after spraying a gigantic hail of bullets...
Old 03-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Banned

Re: Gets your blood boiling

Quote:
Originally posted by Vodstok
I was just thinking about parts in movies that got me righteously pissed off. Usually it's something happening to someone who doesnt deserve it, or the movie is so poorly made i am offended to see it.

here are some examples of each:

Moral Anger:
Delores Claiborne. Her asshole husband bribes his daughetr into giving him a handjob. Huge props to the actor and actress in that scene. I wanted to kill him with my bare hands...

The captain in the Bone COllector chewing out Angelina Jolie for stopping the train from running through the crime scene. That part always makes me want to get into the movie so i can tell him to go fuck himself.

So poorly done it pissed me off:
Okay, it is no secret i HATE the Dungeons and Dragons mpovie, but there are parts in it that go beyond suck into murder inspringly bad. When Marlon Wayans gets killed (oops. Spoiler alert. I guess) and "Ridley" drops to his knees and screams "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" with his arms upraised. I swear, the director sat down with a book titled "Cheesy cliches that shouldnt really happen" and said "I want that one!"

Martin Sheen in Spawn. The "Devil" in spawn.. For christs sake, they were too fucking lazy to make it's mouth move when it talked, so it just sat there with it's mouth open (menacingly, im sure...) They buiilt up that Spawn was supposed to have a big showdown with the evil assassin bitch, then he manages to kill her with a single shot to the head after spraying a gigantic hail of bullets...

i thought the bone collector was stupid ..

i'm sick of these movies where there are these insanely elaborate perfectly timed crimes .. by one man .. where it would take a team of scientists to pull this shit off ... even then there would be mistakes - miscalculations.

and in the end ? oh .. its the guy least likely.

yeah that hasnt been done before.

stupid slick ass shit
Old 03-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Evil Dead

what i hate are all these fucking movies that are all computer graphic effects and mindless action/violence. what ever happened to plot? i'll take quality over horse shit any day.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tachii
what i hate are all these fucking movies that are all computer graphic effects and mindless action/violence. what ever happened to plot? i'll take quality over horse shit any day.
horse shit is great for the garden !
Old 03-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Evil Dead

preventing hair loss
Old 03-07-2005, 09:41 AM
so bad they call her boss

Send a message via AIM to X¤MurderDoll¤X
Quote:
Originally posted by tachii
same.

Old 03-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Banned

if the plot makes sense ....

another rare thing
Old 03-07-2005, 10:21 AM
The Dork Knight

I wanted to slap the shit out of Maggie's(Hilary Swank) family in Million Dollar Baby when they went to the hospital just to try and get her to sign her money over to them.

Jason X didn't really have one part, the whole thing pissed me off.

Play Misty For Me and Fatal Attraction- I know that it's the main part of the two films but at certain times in the two movies I just wanna kick the both of 'em and tell 'em to Get A Life!!
Old 03-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Hellraiser

Spawn . . . *shudder*

I've finally figured it out though. I used to go see big FX actioners even though I knew it would suck on a story level. Now, I'm very choosy about where I put my money. Don't get me wrong, I still like trash, but I only see it in a way that will give the Studios the least amount of money.

Studios listen to where your put your money. If you pay to see crap, they'll keep making crap.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to The Mothman
Re: Re: Gets your blood boiling

Quote:
Originally posted by urgeok
i
and in the end ? oh .. its the guy least likely.

have you ever seen Twisted? It has an ending like that.

Click for B-Movie reviews!