Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-06-2015, 10:23 AM
Banned

Just thinking that most Americans are screwed! They know nothing of Jade Helm!!
Old 07-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Evil Dead

You guys think way too much into this. I don't care what scientists or research or whatever says; love lasts forever and breaks the boundaries of science.
Old 07-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Banned

Love is just chemicals within the human body causing a reaction. Love is also slavery as it holds two people together, causing most to drop their hopes and dreams.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Horror Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieLover12 View Post
Love is just chemicals within the human body causing a reaction. Love is also slavery as it holds two people together, causing most to drop their hopes and dreams.
Love is love. Watch A Serbian Film.

Old 07-06-2015, 11:04 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
It must be sad when no one is attracted to you. I pity you
Old 07-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
It must be sad when no one is attracted to you. I pity you
It would have been sad if I was created normal, but because my brain is different due to my Asperger's diagnosis at sixteen, I'm not missing out on anything.

Anyway, from those around me in relationships, all they ever do is break up, become unsatisfied or argue over money. Why would I want any of that?!

Also, why would I want to have a relationship and trap the woman who becomes my partner? Why would I want to trap myself?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:09 PM
No Tears Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by horcrux2007 View Post
You guys think way too much into this. I don't care what scientists or research or whatever says; love lasts forever and breaks the boundaries of science.
I completely agree that love is love. It doesn't last forever though. What intrigues me is how it happens. There has got to be something to explain why our basic needs to procreate and grow the species is suddenly overwhelmed by a much less important instinct called love.

The People (short story) ---- http://www.inkitt.com/stories/10686

Trapped (Short Story) ---- https://www.inkitt.com/stories/horror/624905

The End : A Short Glimpse (Flash Fiction) --- https://www.inkitt.com/stories/horror/624912

Fear Awakens (novel) ----- Recently Restarted
Old 07-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Banned

People believe love to be the induction - the connection - which kick-starts the process. Its the consent for things to come.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
It would have been sad if I was created normal, but because my brain is different due to my Asperger's diagnosis at sixteen, I'm not missing out on anything.

Anyway, from those around me in relationships, all they ever do is break up, become unsatisfied or argue over money. Why would I want any of that?!

Also, why would I want to have a relationship and trap the woman who becomes my partner? Why would I want to trap myself?
I'd rather be a slave to it than a stranger.
Old 07-06-2015, 02:27 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

I theorize that nature is fighting back with homosexuality. The world is over populated and getting more and more so by the minute, so mother nature provides an untraceable pheromone of sorts that is airborne and effects the brain chemistry of basic needs of desire and reproduction. And you can't reproduce as rapidly if you're interested in the same sex. This could possibly pull in the reins of human over population and pollution to a slow enough pace for nature to catch up, and to eventually achieve global conquest for plants.

Sounds crazy doesn't it? So is every theory or even the act of trying to theorize on homosexuality.

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!