Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror.com Lobby > Horror.com General Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-09-2018, 09:35 AM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post

my ex is the devil. She did a lot of really gross things and I am glad to be away from her.
I'm glad for you too! Honestly I hate anybody who abuses their spouse I don't care if they are male or female. Actually I think women who are abusive disgust me even more because it seems like most of the time they get away with it just for being female. They're basically like "What kind of abusive evil man are you for standing up to a woman like me?"

Last edited by LuvablePsycho; 10-09-2018 at 09:39 AM.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:55 AM
This is a test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Bad Things View Post
Got my Halloween supplies today
You're going to be away with the Faeries!!!!
Old 10-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Evil Dead

I've had this kind before ain't never had no problem gettin' turned up on this stuff....I know it's shwag, but it's still wormwood baby! It softens the lines real nicely, and it always gets me trippin' on green colored things..yeah Bloof me and the fey folk are always cool.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've had this kind before ain't never had no problem gettin' turned up on this stuff....I know it's shwag, but it's still wormwood baby! It softens the lines real nicely, and it always gets me trippin' on green colored things..yeah Bloof me and the fey folk are always cool.
I'm glad it gets you where you want to go but I just feel like that brand is was potent than what you can get in places like France and the Czech Republic. Have fun though man! I wouldn't mind finding some mushrooms for Halloween myself.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:51 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Tasty stuff you have there, DBT! Good cigars. I assume you were describing the absinthe (and not the IPA and cigars)? I haven't had the opportunity to try absinthe before. But I saw a cool documentary on it on netflix sometime back.

You do the traditional pouring it over a sugar cube? Do you actually notice something different drinking absinthe?

Old 10-09-2018, 02:54 PM
病気の

I always wanted to try Absinthe, ever since seeing this video, preferably with him.

Thumb resize.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Banned

the part about hallucinating on it is just a myth. It's just really good liquor, kind of like what moonshine is to the South. It was just illegal in the United States because of how potent it was but apparently they found a way to make it less potent which is what you can buy here. As far as the sugar and water go, the water makes it white and cloudy in a way and the sugar cube just sweetens it a bit and helps with the flavor, and the water makes the flavor not so overwhelming, but I always just drink it straight. I know a lot of people who can't tolerate The Taste and refuse to drink it. It is a very strong Taste of Bison Grass which is what they use to flavor black jelly beans and the first few drinks burn your stomach like fire but then once you start getting drunk it goes away. But just like the worm in a bottle of Mezcal making you hallucinate, Absinthe making you hallucinate is just a myth as well.

Last edited by Morningriser; 10-09-2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

If I ever decide to pick up smoking I might try cigars. At least they look classy unlike cigarettes.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Banned

Cigars are more for the flavor than for actual smoking. A lot of people don't even actually inhale the smoke because it's pretty harsh. I smoke cigarettes for about 2 years but when I move to Vegas I quit. I still smoke pot but I was able to kick cigarettes so I'm pretty proud of myself.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Banned

holy shit! I just found out that I won two tickets to go see Jonathan Davis from Korn tomorrow night at the House of Blues. I imagine he will be performing the songs from the Queen of the Damned soundtrack. This is going to be great!