Go Back   Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror. > Horror Movie Discussion > Vintage Horror Movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-13-2008, 04:36 AM
KattizZie

Please Can Sombody Help Me........

I saw an awesome horror movie when I was a kid, and I can only remember bits from it and I really want to know the name so I can try and get hold of it, Im not sure when it was made but I'll describe it now and see if anybody can help me.......This is what I can remember......

A little girl in her bed room and her things start to get sucked under her bed, and I think it sounded like there was something under the bed eating her stuff, the next thing i can remember is an older guy with a hat in i think it was the basment of the house and he had plants in there, towards the end of the movie there is a huge scary looking monster in the living room sucking all of there stuff into its mouth i think.....

Thats about all I can remember it was such an awesome movie, I really hope sombody can help me :)

Thanx

KattizZie
xoxo
Old 11-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Evil Puppy

Try posting it in this thread.

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthre...=35696&page=11

I'm not one to bitch about placing something in the wrong forum or thread but more people frequent that section of that forum and will be more willing to help you if you post it there. :)